Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

F/S Kenne Bell polished supercharger kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2018, 08:03 PM
Crabr1
Melting Slicks

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Default F/S Kenne Bell polished supercharger kit

After losing a lifter I now have to pull my engine,so I'm thinking about going another route with my car. So I'm putting my polished 2.6 Kenne Bell supercharger up for sale. When this was installed by A&A corvette in Oxnard,Ca it brought my car from just over 300rwhp to just under 500rwhp,think it was 480. What you'll get is everything to install on your car,except the hood,8 rib pulleys system and the Nick Williams 90mm throttle body. Now these 3 items can be negotiated ,but I'm not just going to throw them into the deal. There will be some misc bolts you'd have to replace,I have them but some the Allen heads are almost striped. I don't have pictures on this iPad,but if really interested I can get some off my old iPad. I'm asking $4500 for the blower setup. I even have a copy of the installation Manuel. Hopefully someone in WA is interested cause I'm sure it'd cost a lot to ship,I do have it listed in the F/S section also.
also with the cam that I had installed after A&A installed the blower,I went from 480 to just over 600rwhp,with 1 7/8" headers and methanol injection

Last edited by Crabr1; 11-02-2018 at 08:06 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:46 AM
Crabr1
Melting Slicks

I'm charging my old iPad up that has pictures of my SC and the hood. Hopefully that'll get more interest going. I'll tell you when I had it installed and took it for my 1st drive,I was grinning ear to ear. There's nothing like adding that much power and torque to a stock C5.
Old 11-04-2018, 09:22 PM
Crabr1
Melting Slicks

This is the best I can do for a picture.

Old 12-11-2018, 05:49 PM
jadamo84Z06
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what kind of mileage? age?

general type of usage? aka Track (if so, of which variety), Daily driver, weekend....???

I am extremely interested.

any more pics would be great also,
thanks
Old 12-15-2018, 01:05 PM
Crabr1
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by jadamo84Z06
what kind of mileage? age?

general type of usage? aka Track (if so, of which variety), Daily driver, weekend....???

I am extremely interested.

any more pics would be great also,
thanks
At this point I think I decided to rebuild my engine and keep my Blower,just going to forge the internals and beef everything up and hopefully get closer to 700rwhp,might not be possible but going to try. If my plans change I'll post it back up for sale.

Get notified of new replies

To F/S Kenne Bell polished supercharger kit

Quick Reply: F/S Kenne Bell polished supercharger kit