C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Note from LG Motorsports

Old 11-16-2018, 09:35 AM
LG Motorsports
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 571 Likes on 292 Posts
St. Jude Vendor Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11

Default A Note from LG Motorsports

Hi Folks,

We have been around the Corvette World since 1988 and on the forum since 2001 when we made the first LG Pro Long tube headers for the C5 Corvette. Some of the new members don't remember that there were NO long tube headers for Corvettes and NONE that went beyond the stock mid pipes.
Our first headers claimed, "NO WELDING REQUIRED" because all others were just shorties that had to be welded to the stock pipes. Today every header out there looks similar to our 2001 version but no worries, imitation is the best form of flattery but we are still the only headers with a True Race Quality Merge Collector.
All of our products were developed in house to fill some on track need and we turned them into our LG Performance Parts. Below is our Philosophy that we have followed in the Corvette market since our first race in the Corvette Challenge in 1988. and for the last 20 years making performance parts for the Corvette market.

thanks again for the years of letting us be your Corvette Performance Part supplier. Lou Gigliotti

LG Motorsports Philosophy

LG Motorsports and all our quality staff are committed to bringing race-proven aftermarket products to our customers. Everything we sell has been race or track proven and we offer the extra service that comes with true Race Winning experience. ALL of our products have been on track and winning, not just your typical part to install to say you did.

Our R&D Department is constantly working on new products and improving existing products. We never rest, which is why LG Motorsports is your best choice.

PLUS—along with our race proven performance parts we offer technical advice and set up specs to our customers to make your LG Motorsports parts perform at their best. And of course, we offer complete installation and builds for any level of performance that our customers want.

We are constantly trying to improve everything we do, and by working directly with our customers on track we really hope to improve the entire track and performance package with our innovative products that have set records and won races all over North America.

Our Products are “Often Imitated but NEVER Duplicated”. LG Motorsports has introduced product after product that has changed the Corvette and Camaro Performance world and we NEVER Stop!

We keep tight controls on our outside manufactures to insure the best quality and we back that up with a lifetime warranty on all LG Motorsports brand parts.

Races are only won with the BEST Parts and that is our standard. We won races and multiple championships with LG Motorsports parts. It takes the BEST to be the BEST!

Thanks for choosing LG Motorsports parts, We will never let you down.

Lou Gigliotti and the LG Motorsports Team.

WE RACE——YOU WIN!

The following users liked this post:
timd38 (11-16-2018)
Old 11-16-2018, 01:20 PM
mikeCsix
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 178 Likes on 160 Posts

Lou, LG has always been at the top. I'm glad I don't live in Dallas (I'm in Seattle and soon to be in Phoenix) or I'd go broke with my car in your shop! I recall those posts regarding the Chinese copies of your headers and felt bad for you in that this is what China chooses to do, their common modus operandi. I wish you continued success.
Old 11-16-2018, 01:33 PM
LG Motorsports

Mike. we offer pick up and delivery ��.

also to be honest Our Merge collectors come from an investment casting and because there’s a smokestack involved it does have to be made overseas - but we do our best to keep as much of our manufacturing in the US is possible. (As I type on my new iPad that came from China) lol.

I can’t remember which year but we raced in Seattle unless I am mixing it up with Vancouver - as of support race to the Indy cars.

>> Phoenix is not that far I’ll send a truck ��

thanks for the props!! We try hard.

Lou G

Old 11-16-2018, 06:29 PM
Spaceme1117
Safety Car

Received 1,312 Likes on 884 Posts

Do you offer any ceramic coating services for you headers?
Old 11-16-2018, 07:31 PM
LG Motorsports

Originally Posted by Spaceme1117
Do you offer any ceramic coating services for you headers?
Yes but with our 304 Stainless headers there is not much to be gained by coating but we do offer it.

Let us know

Thanks
Lou G
Old 11-17-2018, 01:17 AM
HC Mechanic
Burning Brakes

Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts

Exceptional parts and service, my car has lots of LG components and they WORK.

Last edited by HC Mechanic; 11-17-2018 at 01:17 AM.
Old 11-17-2018, 11:19 PM
LG Motorsports

Originally Posted by HC Mechanic
Exceptional parts and service, my car has lots of LG components and they WORK.
Thank you. We try hard and have for decades in the Corvette market.
Even being a Forum member since 2001 says a lot and people know us and that we stand behind our products no matter how long you have them.

Thanks for the confidence.

Lou Gigliotti

Get notified of new replies

To A Note from LG Motorsports

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A Note from LG Motorsports