Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2009 2LT JSB Corvette Z51 6 sp manual 14400 mi

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2018, 08:07 PM
thatonedude1
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 2LT JSB Corvette Z51 6 sp manual 14400 mi

Another good looking garage queen comes up for sale!
2009 2LT JSB Corvette Z51 6 sp manual
2 tops. Clear and JSP
mild to wild factory performance exhaust
14,406 miles Brand New Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires installed 11/2/18 @ 14259 miles.
Price:$26,900 or best offer
Garage kept under cover, Non-smoker
Clean title in hand
The car has never had engine work but has the following bolt on mods:

LG 1-7/8" long tube headers with high flow cats.
Variram cold air inlet.
MGW short throw shifter
Custom Tune
Mild to Wild controller
I still have the original exhaust manifolds, air inlet, and shifter to go with the car in case someone want's it back to bone stock. The car also has the following cosmetic mods:
DVS shifter boot, emergency brake handle, door handles.
Lloyds floor and cargo mats
Full length ZR1 spoiler, Stainless cove screens, Z51 Fender Badges
All the paint, chrome, glass, plastic, seals, leather, and interior of this car is in pristine condition as it has always been garaged and under cover. Almost no exposure to sun or rain.

A little history about this vette:
I'm the 3rd owner. The car was originally purchased at Naperville Chevrolet in Illinois in March or 2010. The original owner had D&A Old School Automotive in Dekalb Illinois install the following in Nov 2010:
Vararam Cold Air Inlet and 160 deg stat
LG Long Tube Headers and hi flow cats
MGW short throw shifter & custom shifter boot and E brake handle Boot
Lloyds mats, Stainless Cove screens, fender guards and full length ZR1 spoiler.
Custom tuned by Dan Bills at Finish Line Performance in Naperville, Il at 403 RWHP
Also installed by this owner were jack pucks, mild to wild exhaust controller, and chrome billet Z51 fender badges.
The first owner drove the car less than 2000 miles and sold to the 2nd owner in Ohio in August 2011. I was told by owner #2 that the car was garaged full time for that 1.5 years.
The second owner covered the car in his garage and also barely drove the car and offered it up for sale on Corvette Forum as perfect condition with only 3400 miles in October 2011. I attached the original forum sales link to for this car for reference and I believe that gentlemen is still an active forum member. I purchased the car sight unseen and had it shipped to Florida. It arrived in perfect condition. I immediately had Jeremy at Horsepower Sales check the tune and look over the car. Everything was fine and he made very few tuning tweaks.

I've had the car now for the last 7 years and the mileage is now 14,406. It's a second car and is only driven occasionally in good weather, and mostly always in the dry south Florida winter. Even when I drive to work, it is covered there. I only remember getting caught in the rain once. It is 100% garaged with a cover and trickle charger on it. Don't get me wrong, when I do drive the car, it gets a proper warm up and I do get on it hard when the roads open up and opportunity presents. This car was meant to drive and hauls azz and sounds simply amazing when you go thru the gears with the headers, cats, and open exhaust. When the exhaust is closed, it's perfectly tame sounding. The car drives amazing with the new Michelin Pilots Sport 4S tires. The only maintenance things I have done are change the oil w/Mobil 1 every 6 months just for time. Changed the 6 spd transmission fluid once, flushed the brakes twice, and occasionally do the ranger method clutch fluid flush to keep it clear. The car has never needed to go to the dealer for any repair. The only annoying thing about the car is it wants about 3 seconds of clutch to engage 1st gear. Otherwise, the shifting is flawless Cosmetically the car has been carnuba waxed frequently, leather and all rubber & seals conditioned, and dash wiped down. Because this car has almost never been exposed to the sun and elements, all the paint, plastics, top, seals, dash, leather, etc is in pristine/new condition. The car has never needed, nor has it ever had any compounding, polishing, clay bar or any type of aggressive paint care. Only carnuba wax. The car has stock chrome wheels and those too are in excellent condition. You could buy this car, drive it daily for years and still have a cherry low mileage car., even if parked outside. I have all documents to back up the modifications and sales history, as well as the original car sticker price ($58644), etc. Would love to keep it, but with the low, low, mileage, it's obvious that I don't drive it nearly enough. https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ium-ebony.html[/COLOR

The DVS blue/white shift boot looks cool.

Pictures of the drivers seat are a hint at the car's condition.

Be forwarned, I have found that some forum members do not allow aftermarket fendor badges. To me, they look great, get a lot of compliments, and I was certainly not going to try and pry them off this beautiful paint.

Brand New Michelins all around. 1000 times better ride and handling than the original Goodyears.

So sad...….nobody drives me!

This is how the car normally lives. Somebody come rescue me and drive it!

Variram
You can see the long tube headers. Added the blue protector socks around the wires.

Last edited by thatonedude1; 11-18-2018 at 08:43 PM. Reason: formatting text
Old 11-19-2018, 03:06 PM
airblaine
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice, I am in Deltona and will come down this weekend. can i have the VIN and a pic of the center console lid for the RPO codes?how would you like me to communicate with you for a number and address? airblaine@yahoo.com
Old 11-20-2018, 07:17 AM
thatonedude1
Racer

Hi, thanks for the interest. I'll send you email with the info.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:29 AM
Smuttynose
Racer

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts

Greetings - I just sent a PM, but if you would be so kind as to forward the RPO sticker and VIN to me also, I'd be most appreciative. Thx, ~ Buzz - skipper@neyachts.com.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:50 AM
Smuttynose
Racer

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts

Greetings! If possible, could you please send the same info to me at skipper@neyachts.com? Thanks! I've send a couple of PM's, to you this morning, as well. ~ Buzz 603 433-3222.
Old 11-20-2018, 11:13 PM
thatonedude1
Racer

Default Back for sale again

Previous deal fell thru and the car is for sale again.
Old 11-28-2018, 09:20 PM
thatonedude1
Racer

Default The Car is sold

The Car is sold. Thanks for looking.
Old 11-29-2018, 11:07 AM
Dave C
Pro

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

She was a beauty - congrats!

Get notified of new replies