Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

No pics, and security

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2018, 07:22 PM
Cedarberry
Drifting

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Default No pics, and security

looking at threads and no pics are comming up. And when I come to the site I have To do a security song and dance to get to the forums. Anyone know what’s up?
Old 11-21-2018, 09:40 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Cedarberry
looking at threads and no pics are comming up. And when I come to the site I have To do a security song and dance to get to the forums. Anyone know what’s up?
In order to assist we need more information and examples. Please link to a specific post where 'no pics are comming up'. If part of a multiple page thread, please link to a specific post.

Regarding security 'song and dance to get to the forums', that doesn't sound like CorvetteForum's issue. There is no security feature, on CorvetteForum's end, to prevent people to get to the forums. Of course more information would help.
Old 11-22-2018, 06:36 AM
Cedarberry
Drifting

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

All posts, the pics are not showing up, there’s nothing at all.

the security thing, have to select which pics have buses in um and verify for the forums to open up.

must be somethin with this iPad, have to figure it out, thanks
Old 11-22-2018, 02:46 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

All posts, the pics are not showing up, there’s nothing at all.

That's going to be an issue with your device. Likely browser settings or 3rd party extensions for your browser. There is no known issue and no one has reported such issue out of the other 465,000 members here on CorvetteForum.
the security thing, have to select which pics have buses in um and verify for the forums to open up.
Sounds like a Google prove you're not a robot challenge. Simply visiting this site and logging in does not involve anything like that. If you're using the Password Reset or Registering, then that might been seen as many similar websites use that to keep spam bots out. But, again, simply visiting this site and logging in does not use that.

Get notified of new replies

To No pics, and security

Quick Reply: No pics, and security