Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

We're turning 20 this year! Celebrate with us and SAVE up tp 50%!

Old 01-18-2019, 07:16 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 142 Likes on 89 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Default We're turning 20 this year! Celebrate with us and SAVE up tp 50%!

Guys

2019 is BIG for us. We're turning 20! We want to celebrate, and we want YOU to celebrate with us as it is YOU who brought us where we are today!

We are starting an exciting year, in which we'll have contests, specials and really huge prizes for YOU to win!

We are starting our celebration with a flash sale, from today through this coming Wednesday you can SAVE up to 50%, depending on your order value)!

Just click the image below, pick the products you want and make sure to use the discount code to SAVE BIG!

Thank you for your friendhsip in the years past and, we dare to hope, in years to come. We would've never been who we are today without YOUR trust in the quality of our work, which we do take great pride in!

Meet us at RedlineGoods.com and let's stay friends for another 20 years

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

Old 01-22-2019, 07:57 PM
Blkzo602
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Armrest

Jack,
I purchased an armrest from you and after receiving it and installing it into my c5. The material is short by more than an inch on the width. I have been back and forth with someone on email and seem to be getting the run around. This is the fifth item I purchased from you and so far everything else has been acceptable but the armrest is the center of it all. I hope that a resolution can be made so that I can enjoy my Newley updated c5 interior.
Maybe you can chime in and get this resolved. Thank you in advance.
Old 01-24-2019, 04:29 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 142 Likes on 89 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Originally Posted by Blkzo602
Jack,
I purchased an armrest from you and after receiving it and installing it into my c5. The material is short by more than an inch on the width. I have been back and forth with someone on email and seem to be getting the run around. This is the fifth item I purchased from you and so far everything else has been acceptable but the armrest is the center of it all. I hope that a resolution can be made so that I can enjoy my Newley updated c5 interior.
Maybe you can chime in and get this resolved. Thank you in advance.
Just replied to your post in another thread. If you're still having issues, please message us and we'll look for the solution.

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Get notified of new replies

To We're turning 20 this year! Celebrate with us and SAVE up tp 50%!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: We're turning 20 this year! Celebrate with us and SAVE up tp 50%!