Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

WTB: 1958-60 ncrs technical judging guide

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2019, 12:33 PM
Jason Conroy
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1958-60 ncrs technical judging guide

1958-60 ncrs judging guide was recommended to me for help with restoration. I am interested in buying one the technical information one I guess I’ve seen sell for like 5 or ten bucks would be good enough.
Old 01-19-2019, 12:33 PM
Jason Conroy
Instructor

I think it would I tried to attach pic but I can never get that to work any more.

Last edited by Jason Conroy; 01-19-2019 at 12:56 PM.
Old 01-20-2019, 10:31 AM
Jason Conroy
Instructor

Originally Posted by Jason Conroy
I think it would I tried to attach pic but I can never get that to work any more.

This one. (I hope you see it) It says 100 percent uploaded. But I have no idea why it never shows up from this point.
Old 01-20-2019, 10:32 AM
Jason Conroy
Instructor

Yay it worked!! I’ve seen that sold for literally 5-10 bucks on eBay and in Carlisle I just hadn’t thought to get one. Kicking myself now.
Old 01-20-2019, 10:59 AM
tgtexas02
Drifting

Received 294 Likes on 184 Posts

Know they cost more from the vendors but it is updated to at least the 4th Edition.
Old 01-20-2019, 03:20 PM
Jason Conroy
Instructor

Originally Posted by tgtexas02
Know they cost more from the vendors but it is updated to at least the 4th Edition.
Yeah but this old edition would be plenty suffice for our restoration, that’s another reason it sold cheaper. Thanks for the knowledge. Still looking!
Old 01-21-2019, 09:09 AM
PFMAZ
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Wait to buy the new one. Well worth the money. It should be going to print shortly.
Old 01-21-2019, 05:19 PM
Jason Conroy
Instructor

i understand it would be better, but I am sure for my use, I can take the old one off someone’s hands when they buy the new. They could get 10 bucks toward their upgrade to newer version. I’ll give 15$ including shipping you can ship as cheap as you want.
Old 01-21-2019, 08:11 PM
tgtexas02
Drifting

Owning one of the manuals, there isn't anything in the guide that you cannot find out about on this forum if you ask. And, there are sections which simply have things wrong so why would having an obsolete guide help you? Send me your address and $20.00 (check or MO) and I'll send you my very nice 4th Edition by USPS tomorrow. I'll even send it before I get the money if you commit to buying. If you don't trust me, contact Phil Grindstaff who I sent a hardtop piece of trim with retainer before I got his money. After he got it I told him to send me money if he liked it. Phil was an honest guy too and I got his check in short order. Let's get this over with for you-to me, the hardtop section is very weak.

Billl Belobrajdic
87 Buck Lane
Belton, Tx 76513

tgtexas02@aol.com
cell (voice or text) 254-368-2991
Old 01-21-2019, 09:05 PM
Jason Conroy
Instructor

Originally Posted by tgtexas02
Owning one of the manuals, there isn't anything in the guide that you cannot find out about on this forum if you ask. And, there are sections which simply have things wrong so why would having an obsolete guide help you? Send me your address and $20.00 (check or MO) and I'll send you my very nice 4th Edition by USPS tomorrow. I'll even send it before I get the money if you commit to buying. If you don't trust me, contact Phil Grindstaff who I sent a hardtop piece of trim with retainer before I got his money. After he got it I told him to send me money if he liked it. Phil was an honest guy too and I got his check in short order. Let's get this over with for you-to me, the hardtop section is very weak.

Billl Belobrajdic
87 Buck Lane
Belton, Tx 76513

Bill the check is in ge Mail tomorrow.
Just to let you know my dad is the restore guy and I’m just he internet find stuff research stuff etc. he doesn’t do computers/websites. He’s an old retired guy with this project. I help him from 300 miles away. I do some tinkering with parts I buy to get them fixed up and get them to him but not much. Mostly I research and help him find parts online. The books are for him. I know everything is on this forum and there have been so many helpful people. I have also got a pm or two back that have been more along the lines of “do your research before you ask.” And “search the forum it’s on there.” So I clearly am not the best at finding things on this forum either. I have printed out 100 pages of things already all from this forum for him and put it into chapters in a three ring binder for him. These books are for him because he doesn’t have a computer or the knowledge to find this on his phone. He’s hardly ever been on a website.
But anyway... the check will be mailed out tomorrow you have my word.

Thanks bill!!

Jason

tgtexas02@aol.com
cell (voice or text) 254-368-2991
checks
Old 01-21-2019, 09:36 PM
tgtexas02
Drifting

Jason, got your email and get the situation with your dad! You can call me anytime, really. The guide will be in the mail as I wrote--I hate that term "in the mail". Private msg me on what year car your dad is working on. That would really help--is it a driver or basketcase? Bill

For those following, Jason's dad bought my 58-60 guide.
Old 01-24-2019, 04:12 PM
Jason Conroy
Instructor

Got it Bill! Thanks so much for sharing contact information. My father was excited to talk to someone else doing almost the same thing.

Get notified of new replies

To 1958-60 ncrs technical judging guide

Quick Reply: WTB: 1958-60 ncrs technical judging guide