C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

(☻Y☻) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (☻Y☻) April 26th weekend 2019.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 12:10 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Received 4,583 Likes on 2,157 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C1 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Default (☻Y☻) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (☻Y☻) April 26th weekend 2019.....

Hey everyone, another weekend rolls around and while some of us are experiencing record high water and flooding, I'm sure most of you are enjoying the spring like weather. Let's see what you can come up with to make us laugh.....
+++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++

Let's see what next door has for us.......

Name:  a5ccPHL.gif
Views: 107
Size:  2.46 MB
Name:  fpIcMyS.gif
Views: 80
Size:  2.11 MB
Name:  qnzlHb1.gif
Views: 22
Size:  991.0 KB
Name:  b2aThtQ.gif
Views: 31
Size:  5.72 MB
Name:  wKIdj6g.gif
Views: 68
Size:  2.56 MB
Name:  yuIwlma.gif
Views: 29
Size:  4.27 MB
Name:  x11yYhX.gif
Views: 16
Size:  959.3 KB
Name:  nzQxRpC.gif
Views: 39
Size:  7.46 MB
Name:  YugLAh9.gif
Views: 12
Size:  1.54 MB
Name:  3J4worV.gif
Views: 67
Size:  2.74 MB
Name:  px6oEKQ.gif
Views: 72
Size:  3.88 MB
Name:  Qv7ahcK.gif
Views: 29
Size:  9.07 MB
Name:  isuGRO0.gif
Views: 12
Size:  1.73 MB
Name:  l5iQuXg.gif
Views: 30
Size:  4.60 MB
Name:  3YA6PN5.gif
Views: 72
Size:  2.27 MB
Name:  kiO3wvL.gif
Views: 20
Size:  1.25 MB
Name:  h8G2rYJ.gif
Views: 69
Size:  2.78 MB
Name:  lcsKXS0.gif
Views: 68
Size:  2.88 MB

I Get No Respect 05.......

"I knew a girl that was so ugly that... She was known as a two bagger. That's when a girl is so ugly that you put a bag over your head in case the bag over her head breaks"

"I knew a girl that was so ugly that... I bent down to pet her cat only to find that it was the hair on her legs."

"I knew a girl that was so ugly that... I took her to a dog show and she won first prize."

"I knew a girl that was so ugly that... I took her to the top of the Empire State building and planes started to attack her."

"I knew a girl that was so ugly that... She looks like she came in second in a hatchet fight!"

"I knew a girl that was so ugly that... The last time I saw a mouth like hers it had a hook on the end of it."

I knew a girl that was so ugly that... She has a face like a saint--A saint bernard!"

"One day...as I came home early from work...I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy...Hey buddy...why are you doing that for? He said..Because you came home early."

This lady found out her dog could hardly hear so she took it to the veterinarian. He found that the problem was hair in its ears. He cleaned both ears and the dog could hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell the lady that if she wanted to keep this from recurring she should go to the store and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.
The lady goes to the drug store and gets some "Nair" hair remover.
At the register the druggist tells her, "If you're going to use this under your arms don't use deodorant for a few days."
The lady says: "I'm not using it under my arms."
The druggist says: "If you're using it on your legs don't shave for a couple of days."
The lady says: "I'm not using it on my legs either; if you must know, I'm using it on my schnauzer.."
The druggist says: "Stay off your bicycle for at least a week."

Some dubious building practices.....what were they thinking!

The following 3 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
64Corvette (04-26-2019), lisa'69t-top (04-26-2019), MAD IN NC (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 12:20 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

The blonde walks into a pharmacy.....
and asks the assistant forsome bottom deodorant. The pharmacist, a little bemused,explains to the woman that they don't sell bottom deodorant,and never have.
Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has beenbuying the stuff from this store on a regular basis, and wouldlike some more.
"I'm sorry," says the pharmacist, "we don't have any."
"But I always get it here," says the blonde.
"Do you have the container it comes in?"
"Yes!" said the blonde, "I will go and get it."
She returns with the container and hands it to the pharmacist wholooks at it and says to her, "This is just a normal stick ofunderarm deodorant."
The annoyed blonde snatches the container back and reads outloud from the container, "To apply, push up bottom."

"We have two test tubes here," said the professor of IVF studies from Monash University. "They contain two carefully synthesized ingredients that we can now use to create human life. Solution A is a genetically engineered copy of all the ingredients in the female ovum, while Solution B replicates the active ingredients in male spermatozoa.
If I mix them in this aseptic glass container a new human life will be conceived. Now any questions?"
"Could you possibly give us a demonstration?" asked an awed member of the audience.
"I'm sorry, not tonight," said the professor, "Solution A has a headache."

An old doctor went way out to the boon-docks to deliver a baby. It was so far out that there was no electricity. When the doctor arrived, no one was home except for the laboring mother and her 5 year old child. The doctor instructed the child to hold a lantern high so he could see while he helped the woman deliver the baby. The child did so, the mother pushed, and after a little while, the doctor lifted the new born baby by the feet and spanked him on the bottom to get him to take his first breath.

"Hit him again," the child said.

"He shouldn't have crawled up there in the first place!!!"

But officer...

A police officer in a small town stopped a motorist who was speeding down Main Street.

"But officer." the man began, "I can explain".

"Just be quiet," snapped the officer. "I'm going to let you cool your heels in jail until the chief gets back..."

"But officer, I just wanted to say...."

"And I said to keep quiet! You're going to jail!"

A few hours later the officer looked in on his prisoner and said, "Lucky for you that the chief is at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a good mood when he gets back."

"Don't count on it," answered the fellow in the cell. "I'm the groom."

The following users liked this post:
MAD IN NC (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 12:30 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

The following 3 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
64Corvette (04-26-2019), lisa'69t-top (04-26-2019), MAD IN NC (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 07:00 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

When the store manager returned from lunch, he noticed his clerk's hand was bandaged, but before he could ask about the bandage, the clerk had some very good news for him.
"Guess what, sir?" the clerk said. "I finally sold that terrible, ugly suit we've had so long!"
"Do you mean that repulsive pink-and-blue double-breasted thing?!" the manager asked.
"That's the one!"
"That's great!" the manager cried, "I thought we'd never get rid of that monstrosity! That had to be the ugliest suit we've ever had! But tell me, why is your hand bandaged?"
"Oh," the clerk replied, "after I sold the guy that suit, his seeing-eye dog bit me."

An elderly couple who had just celebrated their fiftieth anniversary were sitting on their porch, relaxing. Both were simply reading a book and rocking on their chairs. When suddenly, the wife looks at her husband and whacks him across the head, she goes back to her book.

Her husband, puzzled, asks, "What was that for?"

She replied, "That was for 50 years of bad sex."

They both go back to their books, and a few minutes later, the husband looks at his wife and whacks her across the head, he goes back to reading his book.

The wife, also puzzled asks him, "What was that for?"

Not looking up from his book the husband answers, "That is for knowing the difference."

I thought I should get this put on a t-shirt for a laugh.......

This is what many Canucks are likely to do this weekend as the water's rising to flood levels.

The following 2 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
lisa'69t-top (04-26-2019), MAD IN NC (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 07:34 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Received 2,827 Likes on 1,240 Posts
Crowd Plow For Now

Default I want a Tonka Toy to play with

making an ATM withdrawal

easy on - easy off.....

we'll cross that bridge when we'll come to it...........

who needs stinking ramps....

Old 04-26-2019, 07:59 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Default who writes these comments?

Kerrmudgeon (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 08:02 AM
vetintheblood
Burning Brakes

Location: Beavercreek Ohio Currently own: 1958 Silver Blue Corvette
Received 751 Likes on 252 Posts
2023 C1 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

The following 2 users liked this post by vetintheblood:
Kerrmudgeon (04-26-2019), MAD IN NC (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 08:03 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

I went to see the doctor today and he said to me, "Don't eat anything fatty."

I said, "What - no bacon or sausages or burgers or anything?"

He said, "No fatty, just don't eat anything."

The vow of silence

A guy joins a monastery and takes a vow of silence: he's allowed to say two words every seven years.

After the first seven years, the elders bring him in and ask for his two words. "Hard bed," he says.

They nod and send him away. Seven more years pass. They bring him back in and ask for his two words.

He clears his throats and says, "Bad food." They nod and send him away. Seven more years pass.

They bring him in for his two words. "I quit," he says.

"That's not surprising," the elders say. "You've done nothing but complain since you got here."

Three women are about to be executed. One's a brunette, one's a redhead, and one's a blonde. The guard brings the brunette forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim!"

Suddenly the brunette yells, "EARTHQUAKE!!!"

Everyone is startled and throws themselves on the ground while she escapes.

The guard brings the redhead forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim!"

Suddenly the redhead yells, "TORNADO!!!"

Everyone is startled and looks around for cover while she escapes.

By now the blonde has it all figured out. The guard brings her forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no,

and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim!"

And the blonde yells, "FIRE!!!"

Lessons Learned the Hard Way- Daddy's car in the woods?

Little Johnny watched his daddy's car pass by the school playground and go into the woods. Curious, he followed the car and saw Daddy and Aunt Jane in a passionate embrace.

Little Johnny found this so exciting that he could hardly contain himself as he ran home and started to tell his mother. 'Mummy, I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, and then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane...'

At this point Mummy cut him off and said, 'Johnny, this is such an interesting story, lets save the rest of it for supper time. I want to see the look on Daddy's face when you tell it tonight.'

At the dinner table that evening, Mummy asked little Johnny to tell his story Johnny started his story,

.'I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane and Daddy started doing the same thing that Mummy and Uncle Bill used to do when Daddy was away on the rigs.

Driving home after a hard day at work, a man gets pulled over by a cop. His patience is wearing thin.

"Tell me, officer: would it be a crime for me to insult you? Hypothetically speaking, of course - I think the police are wonderful - but in theory, could you arrest me if I said you were a ****?"

"Yes sir. That would count as disorderly conduct."

"What about if I were just to think it?"

"No sir. You can think whatever you like."

"In that case, I think you're a ****."

One Friday, there were 3 nuns riding on a mountain road. They were coming around a turn when a semi rammed into them head on killing them instantly. They were coming to the gates of heaven and noticed a sign that said "Closed for Remodeling". One nun knocked on the gates and out came St. Peter. He said, "What are you doing here! No one is supposed to be here! We are closed for the weekend for remodeling!" The one nun said, "Well, we're dead and we can`t go back." "Alright," said St. Peter. "What we are going to do is send you back for the weekend as whoever you wish to be and then we'll accept you back into Heaven," exclaimed St. Peter as he looks at the first nun. "Okay, who do you want to be?" he asks the nun. "Well, I thought her life was very interesting especially since she gave her life to God, so I want to be Joan of Arc." Poof! The first nun becomes Joan of Arc. "Okay, You're next," as her looks at the second nun, "Who do you want to be?" "Well, I thought her life was very interesting and she died a tragic death, so I want to become Marilyn Monroe," pronounces the second nun. Poof! The second nun becomes Marilyn Monroe. "Okay, who do you want to be?" St. Peter says to the third nun. "I want to be Alice Kapipelean." "Excuse me?!?" confusingly asks St. Peter. "I want to be Alice Kapipelean!" exclaims the nun. St. Peter replies, "Pardon me Sister, we have no record of any Alice Kapipelean being on earth," explains St. Peter. "There is TOO an Alice Kapipelean and I have proof right HERE!!!" shouts the nun. St. Peter takes the news article and read it. "Oh my, Sister. You have misread this article. This article says that the Alaska Pipeline was laid by 500 men in six months."

An old lady dies and goes to heaven. She's chatting with St. Peter at the pearly gates when all of a sudden she hears the most bloodcurdling \

"Don't worry about that," says St. Peter, "it's only someone having the holes put into her shoulder blades for wings."

The old lady looks a little uncomfortable but carries on with the conversation.

Ten minutes later, there are more loud and dreadful screams "Oh my God," says the old lady, "now what is happening?"

"Not to worry," says St. Peter, "She's just having her head drilled to fit the halo."

"I can't do this," says the old lady, "I'm going to hell.

"You can't go there," says St. Peter. "You'll be raped and sodomized."

"Maybe so," says the old lady, "but I've already got the holes for that.

My 13 yr old was a victim of a stabbing in London….

Cradling his head on the cold, wet pavement I heard him mumble, "I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die. Get me a priest," "A priest?" I said. "We're not Catholic." "No," he cried. "But I don't want to die a virgin."
Kerrmudgeon (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 08:06 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Default Auto Meme's

Kerrmudgeon (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 08:09 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Default Junk found out there this week..........

Kerrmudgeon (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 08:53 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Default Text’s from the boss.....

Kerrmudgeon (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 10:56 AM
93RubyRedCoupe
Melting Slicks

Received 641 Likes on 364 Posts

Last edited by 93RubyRedCoupe; 04-26-2019 at 11:38 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by 93RubyRedCoupe:
Kerrmudgeon (04-26-2019), MAD IN NC (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 05:05 PM
63 340HP
Team Owner

Received 2,339 Likes on 890 Posts

The following 3 users liked this post by 63 340HP:
Bowtyeguy (04-27-2019), Kerrmudgeon (04-26-2019), MAD IN NC (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 08:21 PM
63 340HP
Team Owner

Received 2,339 Likes on 890 Posts

The following 3 users liked this post by 63 340HP:
Bowtyeguy (04-27-2019), Kerrmudgeon (04-27-2019), MAD IN NC (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 10:53 PM
LouieM
Race Director

Received 3,034 Likes on 1,250 Posts

Here's the latest in Japanese women's fashion, skirts that are not transparent as they seem, butt have butts printed on the outside. Let's all hope for the same trend to reach sweaters!

The following 3 users liked this post by LouieM:
Bowtyeguy (04-27-2019), Kerrmudgeon (04-27-2019), MAD IN NC (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 10:58 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Default New episode of Florida Man...

Kerrmudgeon (04-27-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 11:19 PM
Steve_R
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,289 Likes on 1,399 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

I live in FL now, but I’m NOT Florida Man. Really. Trust me.

Get notified of new replies

To (☻Y☻) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (☻Y☻) April 26th weekend 2019.....

Old 04-26-2019, 11:22 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Originally Posted by Steve_R
I live in FL now, but I’m NOT Florida Man. Really. Trust me.
...nope, need to change your name. Fla_Steeb
Old 04-27-2019, 12:24 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

this one's from Sammy K..........

An Obituary printed in the London Times.....Absolutely Dead Brilliant!!

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who
has been with us for many years.
No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long
ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:
- Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
- Why the early bird gets the worm;
- Life isn't always fair;
- And maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend
more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing
regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the
job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental
consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses;
and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a
burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed
to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot.
She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death,
-by his parents, Truth and Trust,
-by his wife, Discretion,
-by his daughter, Responsibility,
-and by his son, Reason.

He is survived by his 5 stepchildren;
- I Know My Rights
- I Want It Now
- Someone Else Is To Blame
- I'm A Victim
- Pay me for Doing Nothing

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.
If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing

Last edited by Kerrmudgeon; 04-27-2019 at 12:25 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
LouieM (04-27-2019), MAD IN NC (04-27-2019)
Old 04-27-2019, 12:29 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

And a few more "what were they thinking" builders fauxpas.......

MAD IN NC (04-27-2019)

Quick Reply: (☻Y☻) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (☻Y☻) April 26th weekend 2019.....