C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Driverside door won't passive unlock

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2019, 01:24 PM
Bruce_K
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
Default Driverside door won't passive unlock

You guys ever experience this? its just the driver side door. i have to actually hit the button on the fob. HOWEVER if i go the passenger side it works. If i open the passenger side first then the driver side it works then.

I just cannot walk up and open the driver said passively.
Old 05-22-2019, 04:58 PM
ScubaSteve's Vette
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bruce_K
You guys ever experience this? its just the driver side door. i have to actually hit the button on the fob. HOWEVER if i go the passenger side it works. If i open the passenger side first then the driver side it works then.

I just cannot walk up and open the driver said passively.
There is a setting in the cars settings page that describes what functions will occur when it interacts with the fob. You might want to check to see if the fob only responds to the driver side door in that settings page.
Old 05-22-2019, 05:02 PM
Bruce_K
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by ScubaSteve's Vette
There is a setting in the cars settings page that describes what functions will occur when it interacts with the fob. You might want to check to see if the fob only responds to the driver side door in that settings page.
the think is the driver side door is the only one NOT working with passive.

Get notified of new replies

To Driverside door won't passive unlock