Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

July 7, 2019 BCCC Show in Shine Vancouver,BC

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 03:33 AM
CamarosRus
Melting Slicks

Received 936 Likes on 600 Posts
2023 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
Default July 7, 2019 BCCC Show in Shine Vancouver,BC

Is this a full on Corvette show with a large turn out or just a club activity
with local members

Chuck S
Auburn, WA
Old 06-24-2019, 11:58 AM
Mufflerbearing
Burning Brakes

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

I attended a couple of their shows years ago when I was a member of the Corvette Marque Club of Seattle. They were good shows with a large variety of Vettes. You can contact them for any current questions or details.
Old 07-29-2019, 10:01 PM
carguy604
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Sorry I didn't see your post earlier, Chuck. We do the Waterfront Show in a really scenic park in North Vancouver usually on the first Sunday of July, each year. It's primarily a club show but it's open to all Corvettes although there is a small charge for non-members as we need to cover the cost of the venue. We typically have about 75 cars and get some degree of support from members of the various different PNW Corvette Clubs and this year was no different with Jeff & Patty Jones from Lake Stevens, WA taking a First Place Trophy with their stunning 2003, Anniversary Edition, C5, Ruby Roadster. They decided that they liked being recognized so much that they came to the BC Corvette Club / Vancouver Camaro Group "Rumble & Roar" Open Car Show @ Tsawwassen Mills Mall, in Tsawwassen, BC (500+ cars for the past two years) again yesterday, and did it all over again!

I don't know why we don't see more Americans coming to our shows since your dollar is worth $1.35 here in Canada... I keep telling Americans that we're on sale but, it seems that many Corvette enthusiasts don't believe me. (But it's true!)

With any luck, perhaps we'll see more Americans next year at the Waterfront Show (usually the first Sunday of July), The Tsawwasssen Mills "Rumble & Roar" Show (always the last Sunday of July), and our major event - "Sea to Sky - Wheels & Rails", August 28-30th, 2020 in Squamish & Whistler, BC (visit www.bccorvetteclub.ca for details as they're announced)! If you're still determined to take in a Canadian show this year, you can always attend the Preston GM / BC Corvette Club "All Corvette" Show on Monday, September 2nd (Labour Day) in Langley, BC @ Preston GM on the corner of 200th Street and the Langley Bypass. This show is, again, open to all Corvettes but perhaps with a small charge for non-members. Visit the club website for further details.

Get notified of new replies

To July 7, 2019 BCCC Show in Shine Vancouver,BC

Quick Reply: July 7, 2019 BCCC Show in Shine Vancouver,BC