Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

anyone with a Z in ATL want to trade for your stock exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 11:37 AM
g1k05
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone with a Z in ATL want to trade for your stock exhaust?

i currently have a magnaflow catback thats 2.5" stainless, with no mufflers. it sounded awsome with stock h pipe and headers, not that loud and no resonance. i have now added longtubes and free flowing x pipe, and it is quite loud. i am looking to put some mufflers in place, and i would like the stock Z06 system.

i will offer in trade my catback(magnaflow) and an ssac x pipe that came with my longtubes, but i went with a magnaflow x pipe instead(stupid move, the resonators hang low) so i have the other x pipe sitting.

if you would like to or are interested in trading(Z06 Ti's ONLY) please let me know... or, if you have another catback with mufflers and would like to trade, i might be interested too. shoot me a pm
Old 01-16-2008, 12:29 AM
sperkins
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by g1k05

if you would like to or are interested in trading(Z06 Ti's ONLY) please let me know... or, if you have another catback with mufflers and would like to trade, i might be interested too. shoot me a pm
Kinda confused by that, but are you interested in a stock catback from a 2000 FRC + my cash?
Old 01-17-2008, 06:52 PM
g1k05
Instructor

well, yeah i worded that poorly... i meant another aftermarket system that has mufflers.

and na, dont REALLY want a factory off a FRC, those have the regular exhaust which isnt as light or nice looking (imo) as the stock Ti.

maybe we could work something out for your system and for mine... maybe you could throw in some electric cutouts too? id be interested in that deal then... catback and x pipe for yours and electric cutouts. pm me and we can discuss

Last edited by g1k05; 01-17-2008 at 06:55 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:40 PM
g1k05
Instructor

bump, i put the cam in and had to change out x pipes due to the resonators banging the floor board... so i have straight pipes now... and its way too loud. still looking to swap someone, i have magnaflow catback with the no muffler setup. i'll include 50 bucks in the deal too, and i will install these pipes on your car as well.

Get notified of new replies

To anyone with a Z in ATL want to trade for your stock exhaust?

Quick Reply: anyone with a Z in ATL want to trade for your stock exhaust?