Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Dear Lord Who Owns This Car?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 11:15 AM
Whitten
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dear Lord Who Owns This Car?

Admittedly I do not post much if ever...I am a frustrated lurker who spends more time trying not to tease myself by looking at what I can't buy right now...however this car got me all hot and bothered.

I am an Atlanta/Smyrna native and make a religious pilgrimage to the Caffeine and Octane car show the first Sunday of every month. I have seen this car one other time but it was leaving so I was not tempted quite as much as last weekend.

I showed up late,wife's fault, and the only cars left were some real beauties not the least of which was a 07 LMB Z06 in full glory. My wife started to laugh when we pulled up because she knew it wasn't the 430, the Ford GT or the 67 Cuda I was going to light on, it was the Z06.

So I must embarrass myself and ask who if any of you own this car and my I pry and ask what you have done to it because as it sits it is my dream Z.

And my personal favorite detail...not to mention the one in the car..(yes I looked) no I did not want to take a picture I felt like a creeper already.)

Last edited by Whitten; 08-03-2010 at 11:17 AM.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Silver99v6
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I dont own this car but just by looking, it has a hi-tech carbon hood, ZR1 wheels, brembo brakes, a carbon fiber cowl, an akrapovic exhaust, ZR1 side skirts and front splitter, carbon rear diffuser, and it apparently has something done from katech.

It is a sick car.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:03 PM
yamahajo
Race Director

Cruise-In 9-10-11 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10,-'13
I believe in the Beer Fairy

jake chicklets FTW.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:11 PM
ZPO
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats forum member wstaab. It's a helluva Z06 both inside and out. He built and tuned it as well.

Attached Images    
Old 08-03-2010, 09:00 PM
92mr2turbo
Pro

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

Very nice. One of these days I will have a reason for getting up that early on the w/e and going.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Zidane
Le Mans Master

Received 75 Likes on 48 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07

That is one sick Z.
Where is this GTG held? I'm in GA and would like to come by sometime.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:44 AM
ZPO
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Zidane
That is one sick Z.
Where is this GTG held? I'm in GA and would like to come by sometime.

There's usually a morning caffeine and octane cruise-in at the Panera Bread Company located at the Avenues of East Cobb on the first Sunday morning of each month, (There was a crowd on Sunday Aug 1, both parking lots were full with probably over 300 cars ).

(Normal cruise time = 8:00 to 11:00 AM.)
Panera Bread Company at the Avenues of East Cobb
4475 Roswell Road
Marietta, Georgia 30062
770-565-5338
It's always interesting to see what type of cars show up. Seems to have a bit of a European flair but a good mix of old car muscle as well. The last several times several hundred cars have shown up. This cruise was originally held on Saturdays but the merchants complained about the parking and thus it moved to the first Sunday of each month since the shops ususally open later.

Also, there's a large cruise on the 3rd Saturday of each month, April through October at Riverstone Plaza in Canton, usually 500-600+ cars. It's sponsored by the Canton car club known as Po Boys. Usually from about 4 PM 'till whenever people start to leave? During the hot summer months be sure to bring plenty to drink. There are restaurants in the complex and sometimes my better half comes and goes shopping.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:32 AM
LFZ
Team Owner

Received 310 Likes on 227 Posts

Old 08-04-2010, 09:50 PM
Zidane
Le Mans Master

Received 75 Likes on 48 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Originally Posted by ZPO

There's usually a morning caffeine and octane cruise-in at the Panera Bread Company located at the Avenues of East Cobb on the first Sunday morning of each month, (There was a crowd on Sunday Aug 1, both parking lots were full with probably over 300 cars ).

(Normal cruise time = 8:00 to 11:00 AM.)
Panera Bread Company at the Avenues of East Cobb
4475 Roswell Road
Marietta, Georgia 30062
770-565-5338
It's always interesting to see what type of cars show up. Seems to have a bit of a European flair but a good mix of old car muscle as well. The last several times several hundred cars have shown up. This cruise was originally held on Saturdays but the merchants complained about the parking and thus it moved to the first Sunday of each month since the shops ususally open later.

Also, there's a large cruise on the 3rd Saturday of each month, April through October at Riverstone Plaza in Canton, usually 500-600+ cars. It's sponsored by the Canton car club known as Po Boys. Usually from about 4 PM 'till whenever people start to leave? During the hot summer months be sure to bring plenty to drink. There are restaurants in the complex and sometimes my better half comes and goes shopping.

Great!
Thanks for the info. I'll come out next time.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Whitten
Cruising

Thanks for the info guys, I have been so busy the last two days that I could not respond but I am definitely going to have to send him a PM and ask him if he wouldn't mind if I took a closer look at his car at the next C & O.

Here are a few pics from the last few meetings over at my local car club site.

http://forums.aspeedracing.com/showt...affeine+octane
Old 08-06-2010, 02:45 PM
bonecrrusher
Drifting

Received 51 Likes on 43 Posts

Old 08-09-2010, 10:28 PM
Ricketts
Pro

Received 263 Likes on 157 Posts

Awesome looking car!!!
Old 08-10-2010, 01:58 PM
LEAVINU
Le Mans Master

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Hate that I jetted early this past meeting. I really want to hear how that killer exhaust sounds. I think the owner and I PM'd back and forth about it some time ago.

The Cars and Coffee meet in the Avenues is by far the best meet/show in Atlanta. This past Sunday the organizer told me they were prob close to 500 cars this day.

Hopefully the owner of this Z comes out earlier next month so I can check it out. Love that drivers seat too.

Get notified of new replies

To Dear Lord Who Owns This Car?

Quick Reply: Dear Lord Who Owns This Car?