Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Charleston, SC - Cars & Coffee - Every Saturday.

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 10:35 PM
ecNick
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Charleston, SC - Cars & Coffee - Every Saturday.

There is a meeting EVERY Saturday from about 8:00AM-10/10:30AM at the Atlanta Bread in Mt. Pleasant (Towne Centre).

There is a Facebook page if anyone is interested.

Anyone down to go? I'll be going out on the 23rd.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:32 AM
Toolbox '03
Instructor

Default Timing is perfect

My wife and I are driving a Rally this week and will end up in Charleston Thursday night. We are planning on staying in Charleston through Saturday morning 23rd. This will be our first visit to Charleston so this sounds like a fun event to hit on our way up to Myrtle Beach for the week. Looking forward to meeting some more of our Corvette brothers and sisters.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:50 AM
ecNick
Racer

If you are headed to Myrtle Beach then this will be perfect. The Towne Centre is located right off Highway 17. The same road you'll be taking to Myrtle Beach. Let me know if you need directions.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:47 PM
Jtaugner87
Advanced

I went last weekend and was the only Vette there. Saw one getting there at 9 as I was getting ready to go home.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:24 PM
Pleasant Details
Advanced

Its a great crowd a different cars every week. This past Saturday there were about 35 cars including an MG prototype. The only one of its kind in the states! Spread the word.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:11 PM
ecNick
Racer

Originally Posted by Jtaugner87
I went last weekend and was the only Vette there. Saw one getting there at 9 as I was getting ready to go home.
Come out the 23rd. I'll be there!
Old 07-22-2011, 08:03 PM
Toolbox '03
Instructor

In town...have a another vetted with us from the rally. See ya'll in the am. Bring out the cars!
Old 07-23-2011, 12:19 PM
APSGTO
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd like to get out there but I'm still waiting on my car to get back from a shop north of Atlanta. Nothing like being on a shops after thoughts for 4 1/2 months I even sent a few local friends their way too. But I won't make that mistake again.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:06 PM
Toolbox '03
Instructor

Default THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS - let me help ya'll out.

Originally Posted by Toolbox '03
In town...have a another vette with us from the rally. See ya'll in the am. Bring out the cars!
Like I said...

You had a nice turn-out, so this should get some more people out to see the rides next week! Thanks for the hospitality.

Our rides visiting from MD:

Local rides:

Last edited by Toolbox '03; 07-25-2011 at 09:34 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:25 PM
99ta316
Pro

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

I just hate the term "cars and coffee". Maybe its because I can't stand coffee. But for some reason I hated this term the first time it rolled off someones lips. Maybe because it was said with some upper crust attitude. I dunno. Too bad I won't be in town on a Saturday til the end of the month. I will come on down next time I am in town though.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:30 PM
CCandC
5th Gear

IT IS OFFICIAL! CARS & COFFEE IS CHANGING LOCATIONS

We are moving to Brookgreen Town Center on Coleman Blvd. Brookgreen has a Starbucks, the fantastic Mozzo Deli and PLENTY of parking. Same time as always.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.

http://goo.gl/maps/AC25
Old 05-25-2013, 08:14 PM
SCZ51C6
Cruising

Default Location Update

Charleston Cars & Coffee (West Ashley) hwy 17 across from Rich Hendricks Chevy at the Black Bean Coffee Shop. Cars arrive at 8:00 am to 11:00 am every Saturday.

See Facebook Page below for updates:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/char...carsandcoffee/

Old 05-27-2013, 08:17 PM
02TTZ06
Instructor

I didn't realize that the Charleston location moved.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:34 AM
CCandC
5th Gear

Originally Posted by scz51c6
charleston cars & coffee (west ashley) hwy 17 across from rich hendricks chevy at the black bean coffee shop. Cars arrive at 8:00 am to 11:00 am every saturday.

See facebook page below for updates:

this is not charleston cars and coffee. Some punk is hijacking threads to gather people for his west ashley gathering.

Having another group in wa does not concern me, but when the organizer hijack's threads on forums like this and ferrari chat and posts on the real cc&c fb it is really bad form.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:35 AM
BlownOrange08
Cruising

I don't see any harm in spreading the word about a more convenient and central charleston location for a bunch of car nuts to get together and talk cars! I will be attending the West Ashley cars and coffee from now on! Come one, come all! See you guys out there!
Old 05-29-2013, 11:47 AM
CCandC
5th Gear

Originally Posted by BlownOrange08
I don't see any harm in spreading the word about a more convenient and central charleston location for a bunch of car nuts to get together and talk cars! I will be attending the West Ashley cars and coffee from now on! Come one, come all! See you guys out there!
Neither do I! Come up with your own name, start your own thread and create a following!
Old 05-29-2013, 12:13 PM
02TTZ06
Instructor

@ BlownOrange08 and CCandC .... Sorry couldn't get my multi Quote to work... I agree with both of you. There is plenty of room for seperate meets and GTG's. But SCZ51C6 unintentionally went about it the wrong way... I say, the more the merrier. A West Ashley show may do well. He should go to the Bessinger's show and lay out flyers too. I would think that a lot of the guys who do the Bessinger's meet would be likely to show up a half mile away on a Saturday.
I won't be at either show this week as I'm getting ready to head to Arlington for the Hot Rod Power Tour. My Vette is down right now for another month approx while I replace a split Reluctor Wheel and refresh the block and internals.
BlownOrange08 - I'm assuming that you're Atomic Orange.. I love that color..

Get notified of new replies

To Charleston, SC - Cars & Coffee - Every Saturday.

Old 05-29-2013, 12:20 PM
BlownOrange08
Cruising

Originally Posted by 02TTZ06
@ BlownOrange08 and CCandC .... Sorry couldn't get my multi Quote to work... I agree with both of you. There is plenty of room for seperate meets and GTG's. But SCZ51C6 unintentionally went about it the wrong way... I say, the more the merrier. A West Ashley show may do well. He should go to the Bessinger's show and lay out flyers too. I would think that a lot of the guys who do the Bessinger's meet would be likely to show up a half mile away on a Saturday.
I won't be at either show this week as I'm getting ready to head to Arlington for the Hot Rod Power Tour. My Vette is down right now for another month approx while I replace a split Reluctor Wheel and refresh the block and internals.
BlownOrange08 - I'm assuming that you're Atomic Orange.. I love that color..
Yessir, my car is atomic orange! Thanks for the kind words, and I look forward to seeing you out at one or both of the cars and coffee meets!
Old 05-31-2013, 01:12 PM
SCZ51C6
Cruising

Default I do not understand why this is an issue ?

Well well we have now resorted to name calling. I would like to set the story straight, first I am 100% a car guy (I have working in the automotive manufacturing business for over s decade, built a number of sub 9 second street cars (including a cover car on Muscle Mustang Fast Ford Sept 1994), do all my own tuning - tunerproRTv5, also have owned several Corvettes - current 06 Z06, I am a vette museum lifetime member). As for the person calling me a punk - I believe he is the owner of a base model 911 Porsche vert and not a Corvette guy (enough said). Now as for West Ashley Cars & Coffee if my memory serves me correct Cars & Coffee is a national thing and not invented in Charleston but in Irvine CA. I have gone to the MP Cars & Coffee for over a year and a half (almost every weekend) I have communicated every move I have made on their webpage and got nothing by encuragement. The reaction I am getting is well crazy. On a postive note we have got a huge amount of support from dealerships, the coffee house - who offering us a special price and package, local part stores and car guys on this side of town, the comment I keep hearing is "final we have a C&C location that is central".

Name: Connor McIntyre
Phone # 843-614-2307 if you have any questions or comments please contact me directly or visit our FB Page at:
Old 06-29-2013, 10:09 PM
Jon Parda
1st Gear

Default Anything going on tomorrow in charleston tomorrow?

Missed coffee and cars today and want to out on the road. Anyone know of anything?

Quick Reply: Charleston, SC - Cars & Coffee - Every Saturday.