Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

All corvette show at Cauley Square

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 11:55 AM
peteraleman
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All corvette show at Cauley Square

Good day to all corvette owners. On Sunday December 11th from 10am to 3pm there will be a real nice all corvette show at Cauley Square located in South Miami Dade on 224 street & just off US1.

There is a new corvette club forming and we are looking for new young blood. We are planning for a lot of get togethers on the weekends and drive in masses around Dade county. Look for white c3 or a blue and black c6 to get your info.

I hope you will join us. There are other car shows coming up in the winter so keep on the look out.

The big meet most of us go to is on the first Saturday of the month at Sir Pizza on 120street southwest and 125 ave. There will be some changes to that meet. For one, on the first Saturday only cars before 1990 will be able to go and on the 3rd Saturday it will be all 1991 and newer. This meet has become really huge so the organizer has had to make some changes to better manage the amount of vehicles that are showing up. This past Saturday there was a report of over 55 vettes ranging years from the mid 60's to the new 2011. We had one section alone with over 30 vettes in one area. This meet starts at 6pm, but people are showing up at 4:30pm to get started.

In box me if you wish to be included in an email list for the newly forming corvette club. You can also call me at 786-488-7381 for any questions.

Quick Reply: All corvette show at Cauley Square