Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Thanks to Bruce Hawkins.

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Leukic
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Thanks to Bruce Hawkins.

If you live in the upstate or surrounding areas of SC I highly suggest Bruce for any work you may need vettes/3rdgen camaros/firebirds.

I recently got my crank bolt stuck in my new 383 stroker ( rookie mistake I know) and after leaving it with Bruce for 3 days He called me back and told me he had it taken care of and ready for pick up.
I was told by a few other shops and by bruce himself that It may strip the threads out with it. but with the knowledge Bruce had he got it out nice and clean.

I am not sure if Bruce comes on this site alot but if So
Thanks a Million Bruce Hawkins.

-Joshua Walker
if you would like his website and number pm me.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:09 PM
JKbride
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 58 Likes on 11 Posts
W. GA Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by Leukic
If you live in the upstate or surrounding areas of SC I highly suggest Bruce for any work you may need vettes/3rdgen camaros/firebirds.

I recently got my crank bolt stuck in my new 383 stroker ( rookie mistake I know) and after leaving it with Bruce for 3 days He called me back and told me he had it taken care of and ready for pick up.
I was told by a few other shops and by bruce himself that It may strip the threads out with it. but with the knowledge Bruce had he got it out nice and clean.

I am not sure if Bruce comes on this site alot but if So
Thanks a Million Bruce Hawkins.

-Joshua Walker
if you would like his website and number pm me.
Wow, was surprized to see Bruce's name come up here on CF....I too am a big fan. In fact my 25 year old son is taking his 2000 Formula tomorrow to have Long Tubes and a Tune put on his LS1.

Bruce has done work for me for years on my 96 LT1 WS.6 (sold) and later my 92 TA Convertible, 305 (Intake, Long Tubes, etc).

My intention is to have him put Long Tubes on my C6 and give it a tune.

He is a good resource to use for any GM powered vehicle.

John

Quick Reply: Thanks to Bruce Hawkins.