Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

ANY MEMBER HERE OWN A 2011 GS JSB M6 IN FLORIDA AND SOLD IT? Well it's in Texas now!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 10:35 PM
ImBAVID
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANY MEMBER HERE OWN A 2011 GS JSB M6 IN FLORIDA AND SOLD IT? Well it's in Texas now!

Looking at vettes and stumbled across this one. http://www.corvettewarehouse.com/201...-75220/5633003

Has some sketchy stuff on the carfax relating to a lot of electrical inspections. It was recommended by one of the members here to see if maybe one of the owners was a member here so here I am. Beingf a detective right now before I possibly purchase. Keeping my fingers crossed. Bought from Fichtner Chevrolet in MT and shipped to good ol Jacksonville Floreeeda
Old 10-26-2015, 08:35 AM
Ron C!
Safety Car

Received 195 Likes on 153 Posts

Don't know the car, but from reading the carfax, seems to have had an electrical repair early in its life. The checking of electrical systems at service is usually indicative of battery testing during service along with other checks used to up sale other repairs and replacements. Typical here in Fl, battery life is not long with the heat. I would think the same is true in Texas.
Old 10-26-2015, 08:57 PM
ImBAVID
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ron C!
Don't know the car, but from reading the carfax, seems to have had an electrical repair early in its life. The checking of electrical systems at service is usually indicative of battery testing during service along with other checks used to up sale other repairs and replacements. Typical here in Fl, battery life is not long with the heat. I would think the same is true in Texas.
makes sense. A member on here helped out by grabbing the vehicle service records for me and I was pleasantly surprised that that was indeed the case. The starter was replaced but other than that everything checks out fine. Thanks for the response.

Get notified of new replies

To ANY MEMBER HERE OWN A 2011 GS JSB M6 IN FLORIDA AND SOLD IT? Well it's in Texas now!

Quick Reply: ANY MEMBER HERE OWN A 2011 GS JSB M6 IN FLORIDA AND SOLD IT? Well it's in Texas now!