Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Need help from Atlanta members

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 09:46 PM
rim17
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need help from Atlanta members

Hi all: Im picking up my WGG, Gs, Vert, 7m, from the museum on March 9. I will be driving it down to South Florida and visiting some friends enroute. I'm planning to do the Tail of the Dragon on the way south, which will put me in the Atlanta area right around the 500 mile mark and just in time for the first oil change. I've been reading some nightmare stories about dealers overfilling. Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer in the Atlanta area that I can trust to do a correct fill? Although I'm a noob, I've learned a lot from this forum and would appreciate any feedback.
Old 03-05-2017, 04:01 PM
GoJackets
6th Gear

The dealers in Atlanta are generally franchise type dealers. I would try Thornton Chevrolet on the westside or Day's Chevrolet on the north side. These are family run dealers that care about their customers. They don't sell hundred of Corvettes but they do sell more than your typical dealer.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:56 PM
rim17
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by GoJackets
The dealers in Atlanta are generally franchise type dealers. I would try Thornton Chevrolet on the westside or Day's Chevrolet on the north side. These are family run dealers that care about their customers. They don't sell hundred of Corvettes but they do sell more than your typical dealer.
Thanks for your help. Ill check and see if they can slide me in on Saturday morning.

Get notified of new replies

To Need help from Atlanta members

Quick Reply: Need help from Atlanta members