Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

discounted 16s for sale in Virginia area?

Old 04-30-2017, 05:18 PM
am3gross
Racer

Received 57 Likes on 33 Posts
Default discounted 16s for sale in Virginia area?

i am looking for a new 16, if anyone knows of any please post so i can check it out.

thanks!!

mike
Old 05-02-2017, 02:40 PM
Red Mist Rulz
Race Director

Received 8,398 Likes on 4,216 Posts

Originally Posted by am3gross
i am looking for a new 16, if anyone knows of any please post so i can check it out.

thanks!!

mike
I think Mike Furman, at Criswell Chevy up in Gaithersburg, MD, had one 2016 left as of a few weeks ago. But there are significant discounts on new 2017s right now, too.
Old 05-04-2017, 09:19 AM
Atomic6
Pro

Received 237 Likes on 126 Posts

There is a dealer (mainly Corvettes) that had 40 'leftover' 2016 models ranging from $47k and up in the Miami area as recently as 3 weeks ago. I'm sorry I don't have the name any longer. A fellow car club member here attended a show down there and some were offered at $17k off sticker. Maybe a 'search' will bring you to the right dealer if you want to travel that far to get one. Good luck with your search. I imagine there are others offering really good deals.
Old 05-19-2017, 09:20 AM
TwoVettes6916
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Discounted 16s for sale in Virginia area

Originally Posted by am3gross

thanks!!

mike
Mike,

Not sure what your distance limitations are, nor what your color preferences/accessory list are, but I can highly recommend Day Chevrolet in Monroeville, PA. They are about 3 1/2 hours from me. I had been considering a car from Criswell - same set up, except the one at Day had the NPP exhaust, while the one at Criswell did not.

I bought my '16 from them in December, and I have been super impressed with their staff. I had the good fortune to work with Bobby Dunn as my salesman. I can't recommend him highly enough. We worked out details over the phone, so that the only thing left to do was for me to sign the final paperwork when I got to the dealership. I registered the car down here in VA, and they gave me everything I needed to do that. I was able to benefit from end-of-quarter and end-of-year promotions.

I was back up in the area yesterday, and stopped in to the dealership to say hi to Bobby and to look over their current stock.

I noticed that they have a couple of '16s still in stock with up to 15% off the sticker price.

(And for anyone looking for '17 models, I noticed several Stingrays and Z06's, too, with discounts of 10% off MSRP; plus I think you could negotiate additional discounts if you are serious about buying.)

Could be worth your while.

2V

Last edited by TwoVettes6916; 05-19-2017 at 09:24 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To discounted 16s for sale in Virginia area?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: discounted 16s for sale in Virginia area?