Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Clover, SC, car show

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2017, 08:38 AM
Strick
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Clover, SC, car show

Nice little car show. Lots of nice rides. Not too many Vettes, but there were a couple of nice gen 2s and 3s. My class was tuff for gen 4s as we had to compete with gen 5,6,and 7s. As usual, the newer Vettes won the hardware, but I will say that the yellow 95 Vette was just beautiful and deserved recognition. Anyway I knew my Vette wasn't up to show standards as I just finished replacing knock sensors and didn't have the time to detail. But I did enjoy talking cars and Vettes. Maybe next year.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:53 PM
procketus
Burning Brakes

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts
C4 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019
2017 C4 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by Strick
Nice little car show. Lots of nice rides. Not too many Vettes, but there were a couple of nice gen 2s and 3s. My class was tuff for gen 4s as we had to compete with gen 5,6,and 7s. As usual, the newer Vettes won the hardware, but I will say that the yellow 95 Vette was just beautiful and deserved recognition. Anyway I knew my Vette wasn't up to show standards as I just finished replacing knock sensors and didn't have the time to detail. But I did enjoy talking cars and Vettes. Maybe next year.
Hey Strick, was nice to finally meet and talk with you. I've seen your car around before but you were never around it.

It is a nice little show. Second time I've gone to it.

Glad you liked the '95. Thanks for the compliment. It is hard to compete with the newer ones, but I don't really worry about the hardware.

See you around!!!

Quick Reply: Clover, SC, car show