Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Hrpt

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2018, 09:30 AM
ArrestMeRed
Racer

Received 141 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by 2012widebody
I walked up on your Speedway White Z in Hoover, Al.
Thank you for recognizing what it is and for posting this pic. Believe it or not, it was perfectly clean when I started out in NC. Were you a long hauler? Were you driving your Corvette in the Power Tour? Good to see lots of Corvettes on the Power Tour.
Old 06-18-2018, 02:28 PM
encasedmetal
Burning Brakes

Received 87 Likes on 63 Posts

Just mine half way clean from long hauling. Had an absolute blast, other than having a tire go down on the way home.
Old 06-18-2018, 07:08 PM
2012widebody
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by ArrestMeRed
Thank you for recognizing what it is and for posting this pic. Believe it or not, it was perfectly clean when I started out in NC. Were you a long hauler? Were you driving your Corvette in the Power Tour? Good to see lots of Corvettes on the Power Tour.
Speedway White ZO6’s will always stop me dead in my tracks. I absolutely love how they look and how rare of a car it is. CCW’s to boot.
I was driving my GS on the tour for three stops. I headed back to Texas after Alabama. 1893 miles for me round trip. Corvettes were definitely well represented on the powertour. I bet it had to do with starting in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
I saw a cammed, Nassau Blue FRC with Fiske FM5’s on it at the hotel in Tennessee. That Vette was so freaking awesome!!!

Quick Reply: Hrpt