Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

NCM HPDE @ VIR Caravan from Wash DC

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 04:53 PM
arturox2
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 70 Likes on 61 Posts
Default NCM HPDE @ VIR Caravan from Wash DC

Anyone driving to the event and want to caravan? I am leaving from the Ashburn/Leesburg area around 10:00am on 24 June taking US-15S to US-29S. Heading to Sleep Inn & Suites, Danville, VA for tech inspection and registration (btwn 2-5pm).

I will meet another Corvette owner/participant in the Haymarket/Gainesville area on US 29S. Can meet other drivers along the way.

Last edited by arturox2; 06-19-2018 at 10:19 PM.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:28 AM
mallett435
Pro

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

I will be towing my car down the car from the same area. Not much fun to caravan with my towing vehicle, but drive safe and hopefully meet you while I'm there. Hoping for clear traffic. I'm purposely avoiding I-95 for fear of delays.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:34 AM
arturox2
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by mallett435
I will be towing my car down the car from the same area. Not much fun to caravan with my towing vehicle, but drive safe and hopefully meet you while I'm there. Hoping for clear traffic. I'm purposely avoiding I-95 for fear of delays.
Please have a safe drive! Poor-sha is towing his ZR1 and mentioned he'll probably drive down via the I-81 route.

I have a Shark Gray Callaway Z06 w/"DSRUPTR" license plate. Will look forward to meeting you.
Old 06-20-2018, 01:25 PM
z28lt1
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,974 Likes on 1,032 Posts

I will be driving the same route. I'll probably pass on the Caravan though as I'll probably leave an hour or so later as I've got some kid responsibility in the morning.

I'll look out for anyone in route, or for anyone around come say hello at the hotel. I'm not in the Corvette though as it's a convertible, I'll be in my black 5th generation Camaro Zl1.
Old 06-20-2018, 03:56 PM
arturox2
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by z28lt1
I will be driving the same route. I'll probably pass on the Caravan though as I'll probably leave an hour or so later as I've got some kid responsibility in the morning.

I'll look out for anyone in route, or for anyone around come say hello at the hotel. I'm not in the Corvette though as it's a convertible, I'll be in my black 5th generation Camaro Zl1.

Please have a safe trip! I'll look for you during the event.

Get notified of new replies

To NCM HPDE @ VIR Caravan from Wash DC

Quick Reply: NCM HPDE @ VIR Caravan from Wash DC