Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Looking for member to look at a car for me in Pensacola/Niceville area - FL

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2018, 08:11 PM
Mr. Wonderful
Le Mans Master

Location: Slower than a speeding bullet................ Fort Lauderdale, FL
Received 201 Likes on 125 Posts

Default Looking for member to look at a car for me in Pensacola/Niceville area - FL

I made the seller an offer on the car before asking Tally Ho to inspect it. The seller turned down my offer,
so I no longer need someone to help me out.
Thanks to Tally Ho for offering to help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found an '03 50th conv. I am considering buying. Looking for someone in Pensacola/Niceville area that has a critical eye that can examine
it for me and report any paint imperfections, condition of interior, top, tires, etc. Car is said to have 12k miles, and said to be all original.
This is NOT a pic of actual car.

Son is selling it for his dad, and says he thinks it has the original tires. I told him 15 year old tires are a hazzard.

It is a 6 speed. I have not committed yet to this car, and would like to find a member that would be available within the next week.
I'm in Fort Lauderdale, and it would be about a 9 hour drive up there, so asking for assistance.
Thank you.

Alan

Last edited by Mr. Wonderful; 07-07-2018 at 01:56 PM. Reason: seller refused offer
Old 07-07-2018, 01:15 PM
Tally Ho
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Out Where the Buses Don't Run, Eglin AFB/ Niceville FL
Received 1,434 Likes on 778 Posts
2022 Corvette of the Year Finalist -- Modified
2021 C6 of the Year Winner - Modified
Finalist 2020 C7 of the Year -- Modified
2020 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Originally Posted by Mr. Wonderful
Found an '03 50th conv. I am considering buying. Looking for someone in Pensacola/Niceville area that has a critical eye that can examine
it for me and report any paint imperfections, condition of interior, top, tires, etc. Car is said to have 12k miles, and said to be all original.
This is NOT a pic of actual car.

Son is selling it for his dad, and says he thinks it has the original tires. I told him 15 year old tires are a hazzard.

It is a 6 speed. I have not committed yet to this car, and would like to find a member that would be available within the next week.
I'm in Fort Lauderdale, and it would be about a 9 hour drive up there, so asking for assistance.
Thank you.

Alan
I got your PM and replied. PM me the contact info and I'll set up a meet with the owner and evaluate it for you.

Quick Reply: Looking for member to look at a car for me in Pensacola/Niceville area - FL