Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Serving Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2018, 08:01 PM
scubavol
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Serving Dealer

Just got a 2018 Grand Sport and would like information regarding a dealer that has the staff that can properly service this car. I live in the Chattanooga and Cleveland TN area. Thanks in advance for advise.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:49 PM
Frodo
Melting Slicks

Received 586 Likes on 266 Posts

Hi neighbor! Congratulations on your purchase, you're gonna love this car.

I live near Tellico Plains and do most of my business in Knoxville. I don't know much about your area to help you there. I drive an hour and a half, one way, to Reeder Chevrolet in Knoxville for some excellent service. They are the home of the East Tennessee Corvette Club, a large club of over 400 members. If you have need of good competent service where the dealership knows and understands how Corvette owners feel about their cars, this is the place. A long way for you, I understand. Maybe someone can help you get closer to home. Look for a Corvette club near you, they will have useful knowledge about your local dealers. Good luck and happy driving.

Quick Reply: Serving Dealer