Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Where to get my C7 serviced? Orlando area

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 04:50 PM
Mishka2018
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to get my C7 serviced? Orlando area

Good afternoon!

Thus far, I've been bringing my Corvette to the dealership to get serviced. It hasn't needed anything other than basic maintenance. However, i'm unhappy with how I've been treated at the dealership, and am now considering taking it elsewhere.

My problem is I fairly recently re-located. A couple of years ago I would have known exactly who to take it to in my local town I'd lived in for 12 years. However here, there's so many places I'm unsure of where to take it. Any advice on finding a place? I live in Orlando, if I can get more local advice, but just advice in general on how to find a good place would help.

Thank you!
Old 12-09-2018, 02:13 AM
Avanti
Race Director

Received 5,202 Likes on 3,451 Posts

Hook-up with some local car people/clubs (any make/vintage) and get their recommendations. Otherwise, your option is to do it yourself as many of us are want to do. All the best.
Old 12-09-2018, 04:29 AM
Kevin A Jones
Race Director

Received 11,672 Likes on 5,585 Posts

I dealt with Stingray Chevrolet a bit when looking for my GS, however ended up purchasing elsewhere but they seemed very courteous and professional. I've also heard they have a good service dept..
Old 12-09-2018, 06:07 AM
Frodo
Melting Slicks

Received 586 Likes on 266 Posts

I also recommend looking for a local Corvette club, if one is nearby. My club has an excellent relationship with a dealer. The dealer even hosts our club meetings, car show, and some other events we have. And they fully understand how we feel about our cars and the service we expect. If we knew where you lived someone might have a recommendation for you right here.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:19 AM
cal45
Drifting

Received 479 Likes on 263 Posts

Auto Nation Chevy on West Colonial in Orlando. They have a great Corvette tech who has been there for years (Keith).
Also, there is a separated area from the main service bays where they work on Corvettes.

Get notified of new replies

To Where to get my C7 serviced? Orlando area

Quick Reply: Where to get my C7 serviced? Orlando area