Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Northwwest Florida?

Old 01-27-2019, 12:53 PM
C3_DH
CF Member

Recieved 25 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Northwwest Florida?

Any C3 owners/mechanics anywhere near Pensacola or Fort Walton Beach? I recently got my C3 (76) and want to see who around here is on this forum.
Old 01-30-2019, 09:30 PM
Tally Ho
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Out Where the Buses Don't Run, Eglin AFB/ Niceville FL
Recieved 184 Likes on 148 Posts

I'm in Niceville. What are you looking to do? I have C3 experience. There's a shop in Crestview called Vettes Unlimited.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:40 AM
C3_DH
CF Member

I have some door locks that are very sticky. Not sure if I need to just get new mechanisms or what, but I'm trying to get my big mitts down into the holes in the inside of the door panels and not making much headway. The car has new electric actuators, but the mechansim just won't lock. I'm thinking that it needs some serious lubrication, some adjustment, or replacing (which I'm not opposed to, but any choice requires hands smaller than mine!). Also, the door "handles" could use to be replaced. I really don't want to drop the car off at a corvette shop for a long time, so hoping I could find someone looking to make some cash helping me out. I PM'ed you back, let me know if you're interested.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:41 AM
C3_DH
CF Member

Oh yeah, I also would like to get the stock security working, the guy i bought the car from didn't even have a key for it.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:25 PM
LiLi

Recieved 1 Like on 1 Post

I am over in Santa Rosa Beach. Curious to know if you found anybody? I currently have my C6 up in west Atlanta having some work done as I couldn't find anyone in the area.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Northwwest Florida?

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: