Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Ben Mynatt Chevrolet...Concord, NC feedback

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2019, 08:20 PM
MR_JLR
Pro

Received 46 Likes on 20 Posts

Default Ben Mynatt Chevrolet...Concord, NC feedback

I just wanted to write a quick summary of my experience with Ben Mynatt in Concord, NC.....I had an alignment done by Firestone to the PFADT specs(street alignment), I explained that my steering wheel was slightly tilted to the left as I've read quite a few others were on this forum.....they confirmed they could do the specs and would straighten out the steering wheel.....got the vette back....steering wheel was still slanted towards the left....so I make an appointment to get it looked at again as their alignment has a 1 year warranty..I go back to get it corrected and there is a long wait so she sends me to another location and they take the vette in immediately to correct the issue......guy hands me the keys and I'm on my way....as soon as I get up to speed the steering wheel is now slightly slanted towards the right....sigh...at this point I pull over and decide to just call a dealer...I reached out to Parks Chevrolet but got no one in the service department, hung up and called Ben Mynatt....a gentleman named David answered and I explained my issue/concern and he assured me they could get it fixed and I start to drive over when he calls me back to let me know that after speaking with the shop foreman I would need to make an appointment as they backed up. I thanked him for the prompt return call and setup an appointment for the coming Saturday morning. When I get there I'm greeted by a gentleman named Chris. I explain the alignment frustration and that if possible I would like to go ahead and get the vehicle inspected/emissions tested as required by the state......I had to have been there less than an hour when Chris came to get me and told me my vehicle was ready. I paid and was anxious about the steering wheel as I started to drive. I takeoff and get up to speed and was BEYOND delighted that my steering wheel was actually straight lol. It's amazing how big of an impact the little things can have on your enjoyment of your vehicle. I have only been to this location once but I would strongly recommend their service department based on the courtesy I received, cleanliness of my vehicle when I got it back, and their ability to resolve my issue. They took care of the issues I had while not trying to sell me on other maintenance items.

That is all.
Old 03-01-2019, 03:44 PM
1truL48
Smokin' BBQ Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts
NC Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11

Customer for life.

Quick Reply: Ben Mynatt Chevrolet...Concord, NC feedback