Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Shop to Install LEDs

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2019, 08:18 PM
captaineddie
Pro

Received 79 Likes on 74 Posts
Default Shop to Install LEDs

I'm considering having LED DRLs and tail lights installed in my C5 I'm mechanically and electrically ignorant. Can anyone recommend a good shop north of Atlanta to do this? I know there is a shop in Cumming. Would they be a good choice? Thanks in advance for any advice.
Old 03-14-2019, 12:30 PM
chris308
Melting Slicks

Received 103 Likes on 93 Posts

I think you are referring to Vengeance Racing, I hear good things about them often.
Old 03-14-2019, 02:00 PM
captaineddie
Pro

Sounds good. I'll be giving them a call. I may have them replace the belts and hoses, too. Thanks for the help.
Old 03-14-2019, 03:53 PM
GradyBaby16
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2018 C5 of Year Finalist

Vengeance Racing is mainly a performance shop. I get all my tuning done there, not sure they do the type of install your looking for, or if they do, you may be surprised at the rates. Potential other shops to try may be The Retrofit Source and Dynamic Appearance. Ive Installed new DRL's and LED tailights on my car, its pretty straight forward. Tailights being easy plug and play, 15 mins max. and DRLs under an hour.

Last edited by GradyBaby16; 03-14-2019 at 03:55 PM.
Old 03-14-2019, 08:35 PM
captaineddie
Pro

Originally Posted by GradyBaby16
Vengeance Racing is mainly a performance shop. I get all my tuning done there, not sure they do the type of install your looking for, or if they do, you may be surprised at the rates. Potential other shops to try may be The Retrofit Source and Dynamic Appearance. Ive Installed new DRL's and LED tailights on my car, its pretty straight forward. Tailights being easy plug and play, 15 mins max. and DRLs under an hour.
Many thanks. I'll be trying them too.

Get notified of new replies

To Shop to Install LEDs

Quick Reply: Shop to Install LEDs