Pro

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts

I'm in.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:10 PM
Silver07
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by frank dupuy
C6 Ray wants to know if Stan & Budweiser Corvette Group can make the GTG. He missed you last time out.
Sorry Ray. The Budweiser guys can't make it. Stan is going to be out of town and I'm working till 2:30pm. I would love to hit a cruise if its not too late. Leonard.
Old 07-23-2011, 12:10 AM
frank dupuy
Melting Slicks

I just got the word that C6 Ray will be on sight at 8:30 am. with a box of fresh donuts for the early birds. Weather should be great for the cruse through the Santa Monica Mountains all the way to the Pacific Ocean. Rocket Man has not reveled the exact course but he assured me it will be a good one especially for cars with sticky tires.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:36 PM
frank dupuy
Melting Slicks

The July Corvette Valley GTG was a big success. Charlie from RPM Motors stop by for a little chit chat but wasn't able to make the cruse. A big thanks to the Rocket Man for leading a group of dedicated drivers on the drive over the mountains to the sea. He picked a great rout through the Santa Monica Mountains that was quite challenging and was perfect for sport driving. Hope to see you all again for the August GTG.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:39 PM
BLW BY
Burning Brakes

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by frank dupuy
The July Corvette Valley GTG was a big success. Charlie from RPM Motors stop by for a little chit chat but wasn't able to make the cruse. A big thanks to the Rocket Man for leading a group of dedicated drivers on the drive over the mountains to the sea. He picked a great rout through the Santa Monica Mountains that was quite challenging and was perfect for sport driving. Hope to see you all again for the August GTG.
GREAT run today, I brought my son to navigate now that he's out of the child seat.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:49 AM
doveboat
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks to Frank, Ray & Rocketman for leading a fun day in the Santa Monica's !!

It had all the elements - some chit chat, great views, fun driving, super lunch @ Neptunes Net

Ed

Quick Reply: Valley Vettes GTG & Cruse July 23