Southern California Southern California

Driving in Canada

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 09:41 PM
mike100
Safety Car

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

Tim Horton's is better than starbucks.. I mean if you just want a regular cup of joe and something to eat that doesn't cost more than it's worth...but for real, they exchange money at decent rates...There's always atm machines. get the max out so you don't have to pay the fee twice.

you don't really have to look out for newfies, but they are kind of like Texans- flying their flag in other states. If you really want to have a good time in Western Canada, speak French, lol.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:28 PM
silfox
Racer

Received 161 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by mike100
Tim Horton's is better than starbucks.. I mean if you just want a regular cup of joe and something to eat that doesn't cost more than it's worth...but for real, they exchange money at decent rates...There's always atm machines. get the max out so you don't have to pay the fee twice.

you don't really have to look out for newfies, but they are kind of like Texans- flying their flag in other states. If you really want to have a good time in Western Canada, speak French, lol.
I've visited France (Cote d'Azure) back when I was a member in the world's largest canoe club, but I sure don't speak the language. I could throw a combo of Viet/***/Eng/Spanish at them and that should confuse the hell out of everyone.
Bob
Old 07-18-2011, 11:29 PM
silfox
Racer

Received 161 Likes on 63 Posts

Oops, guess the *** means they don't like the shortened version of Japanese..

Quick Reply: Driving in Canada