Southern California Southern California

Kent's Run to Mt. Baldy

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 05:11 PM
lkelliott
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Kent's Run to Mt. Baldy

CANCELLED!!! I pre ran the route today (Sunday 7/17) and all of the roads are very clean and open. We will be taking the back way to Mt. Baldy through Azusa Ave.

This will be a weekday run so anyone who wants to play hookie from work for a few hours, please join us. I expect the mountain roads will have very light traffic, motorcyclists, bicyclists, other motorists, etc.

This will be a quick drive up the mountain and back down, only stopping for a few minutes for me to mount several GoPro HD cameras onto my Vette. If anyone would like me to shoot a multi-camera HD video of your car on this run, please PM me and we can discuss the details. This run has some very spectacular mountain views that will make for an amazing video with you driving your car as the stars.

The run is going to be on this Thursday July 21th, 2011 at 9:00am
We will meet at the 76 station on the west side of I-15 at Hidden Valley Parkway in Norco, CA.

I didn't take any GoPro's on the pre run today but if you would like to see the kind of video we can shoot for you and your car, watch this video. In your video we will also have a chase car behind you with cameras to capture a farther back view as you drive on this very special mountain road. Check out the video!

Thanks,

Kent
Canyon Run Videos

Click on the YouTube logo to watch it in full screen HD.

Last edited by lkelliott; 07-21-2011 at 01:29 AM.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:57 PM
Joe aka - KODAK
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in
Old 07-17-2011, 11:55 PM
rpaces 2000
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kent if I get my vett back in time from the shop I will be there

Richard

Get notified of new replies