Southern California Southern California

Discount Insurance Program for Corvette Club members

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 02:25 AM
twentyeggs
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Discount Insurance Program for Corvette Club members

When searching for new insurance I found out that a State Farm Office in Ca is doing a discount program for car clubs which include corvetteforum.com and LS1 Tech members! The way this program works is they do not add commission or broker fee on each policy If you state you are a member. The incentive for this company to sign people comes from the total number of people that sign up and the agents get an annual bonus, NOT commission. They also make their money on renewals, not start up commission aka broker fee. That is a win win for you and State Farm.

Normal Insurance agents when making a quote inflate the final price to bulk up commission. They more they inflate the price the more they make on you. So because this State Farm discount program doesn't do that, they can almost always save you money and beat the price you currently pay. The quote takes 5 minutes. You need to be a California resident and you need to say you are a Corvette club member. Here are the instructions.

Call:
State Farm Agent: Kaitlyn Lamping
Phone number: 909-861-2888 (Monday-Friday 9:30am-6pm)
Ask for Kaitlyn Lamping
State that you are a Corvette club member

She will take it from there. She will also insure non-corvette cars under the same program as long as you are a forum club member. She also does home owners, renters, life, jewelry, and health.

Remember, you NEED to state you are a corvette club member so you can be entered into the discount program. Otherwise you won't get the savings.

PM me for more details. Don't miss out, these programs don't last long. I just wanna pass it along because I've gotten a lot of good help from you guys on this site and I wanna give back. I've got nothing to gain from this, just wanna pass along something that helped me out.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 05-13-2014 at 02:30 AM.
Old 05-19-2014, 02:28 PM
C6Goyo
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm in the insurance industry as well and have been for 10+ years. State Farm is a great company but they dont charge any broker fees and there is no way to "remove" commission, they get paid a percentage of the annual premium. Not trying to bash the company but dont expect a "discount" for being a forum member. Again really good carrier if you qualify and have a clean driving record. I'm a broker so if you dont have the best driving record or would like quotes from multiple companies, I could possibly help you out as well.

Quick Reply: Discount Insurance Program for Corvette Club members