Southern California Southern California

WANTED: C7 in DSOM to use for some photography

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 11:38 PM
48supertruck
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts
Default WANTED: C7 in DSOM to use for some photography

I need a C7 in Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic for some photography. I don't care which model it is (standard, Z51 or Z06). I need to bolt on a few simple bolt-on aftermarket products and shoot photos of them on your car. I would need the car for about 2 hours and you are more then welcome to stay with the car. I can offer discounted and/or free products or cash for your time. It would need to be during daytime for photography purposes. I would prefer for you to come to my shop in Canoga Park, but I can travel depending on location. PM me if you are interested.
Old 03-24-2015, 02:43 AM
mark1107
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15

Originally Posted by 48supertruck
I need a C7 in Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic for some photography. I don't care which model it is (standard, Z51 or Z06). I need to bolt on a few simple bolt-on aftermarket products and shoot photos of them on your car. I would need the car for about 2 hours and you are more then welcome to stay with the car. I can offer discounted and/or free products or cash for your time. It would need to be during daytime for photography purposes. I would prefer for you to come to my shop in Canoga Park, but I can travel depending on location. PM me if you are interested.
Pm sent?

Old 03-24-2015, 01:37 PM
48supertruck
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts

Offer still open. Mark1107 has agreed for a few of the items but can't accommodate all of the products I need to photograph. Please PM me for details if interested or ask anybody you know that has one of these color C7 vettes in hand. Thanks

Get notified of new replies

To WANTED: C7 in DSOM to use for some photography

Quick Reply: WANTED: C7 in DSOM to use for some photography