Innovative Detailing in Tustin

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 10:04 AM
lagunabluez51
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Innovative Detailing in Tustin

We picked our 2016 Laguna Blue Z51 up yesterday. We are absolutely blown away with the way it looks. We had Dave do the new car prep, glass coating, and we had the wheels and calipers done as well. This is the way the car should look. The finish on the car looks like you can reach into it, I have never seen a Corvette with this kind of shine and depth. We dropped the car off on Saturday morning, looked like rain so Dave kept it overnight and we were going to pick it up on Sunday morning. On my way out to the car I slipped in the driveway and fell. I dislocated my shoulder so I spent several hours at the hospital. My wife called Dave and he said don't worry the car is safe and sound Monday would be fine. You hardly ever find anyone who will go out of their way to help like Dave did. Dave we thank you, that was awesome.

The quality of Dave's work is just incredible, his attention to detail is something you don't see everyday, Dave's love for quality automobiles is clear. The shop is clean and well organized, Dave is very business like and explains everything he will be doing and why. Dave even sent photos showing us the progress on the work he was doing. If you need or want detail work done on your car this is the place to take it, you will not be disappointed. I actually felt like Dave treated my car exactly as I treat it. :thumbs
The following users liked this post:
Innovative714 (12-14-2016)
Old 12-13-2016, 04:44 PM
MTPZ06
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,592 Likes on 1,335 Posts

Dave is truly the best in the business. If you're located anywhere in SoCal, he's worth the drive. No one can make your car look as good as him...simply impressive. He absolutely lives up to the name of his company as being "Innovative", as he's always on the cutting edge when it comes to detail products, techniques, etc.

And yes, he certainly goes the extra mile...here he is below right after helping me push my C6Z out of his shop and onto a tow truck last year when my OE battery decided to commit suicide after being detailed.

Last edited by MTPZ06; 12-13-2016 at 04:45 PM.
Old 12-13-2016, 08:59 PM
hdpete98
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Dave did my Z06 and it looks great. And, he is a great guy.
Old 12-14-2016, 09:46 PM
skyavonee
Melting Slicks

Received 112 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by MTPZ06
And yes, he certainly goes the extra mile...here he is below right after helping me push my C6Z out of his shop and onto a tow truck last year when my OE battery decided to commit suicide after being detailed.
Dave did such a good job, your car didn't want to leave!
Innovative714 (12-15-2016)
Old 12-15-2016, 07:37 PM
1Bridog
Racer

Received 45 Likes on 33 Posts

Default Must be super busy

I am still waiting to see if the service is as good as everyone claims...called Innovative several times with a reply that they call me back after SEMA...

...still waiting

got 2 c7s worth detailing.

Originally Posted by skyavonee
Dave did such a good job, your car didn't want to leave!
Old 12-16-2016, 02:30 PM
Innovative714
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Hello Brian,

Sorry we have not been able to connect, I left you a message on your voicemail the following week that I returned from SEMA. I left you another one today as it went straight to voicemail, at your convenience feel free to reach out to me and I will get your C7's taken care of!

Originally Posted by 1Bridog
I am still waiting to see if the service is as good as everyone claims...called Innovative several times with a reply that they call me back after SEMA...

...still waiting

got 2 c7s worth detailing.

Old 12-16-2016, 11:47 PM
JohnsC5
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dave does great work. Came to my house and did an incredible full detail of my 2013 Grand Sport. Highly recommend.
Old 12-17-2016, 02:21 AM
Innovative714
Instructor

Originally Posted by lagunabluez51
We picked our 2016 Laguna Blue Z51 up yesterday. We are absolutely blown away with the way it looks. We had Dave do the new car prep, glass coating, and we had the wheels and calipers done as well. This is the way the car should look. The finish on the car looks like you can reach into it, I have never seen a Corvette with this kind of shine and depth. We dropped the car off on Saturday morning, looked like rain so Dave kept it overnight and we were going to pick it up on Sunday morning. On my way out to the car I slipped in the driveway and fell. I dislocated my shoulder so I spent several hours at the hospital. My wife called Dave and he said don't worry the car is safe and sound Monday would be fine. You hardly ever find anyone who will go out of their way to help like Dave did. Dave we thank you, that was awesome.

The quality of Dave's work is just incredible, his attention to detail is something you don't see everyday, Dave's love for quality automobiles is clear. The shop is clean and well organized, Dave is very business like and explains everything he will be doing and why. Dave even sent photos showing us the progress on the work he was doing. If you need or want detail work done on your car this is the place to take it, you will not be disappointed. I actually felt like Dave treated my car exactly as I treat it. :thumbs
Steve, thank you so much for this awesome post, I so truly appreciate this. Most important I personally want to thank you and your wonderful wife for trusting me to provide the level of work that I perform. I also appreciate more than anything your trust in me to keep your Corvette safe and secure while you had an emergency that needed immediate attention and some rest. Combine that with the unfortunate incident your brother had, my travels.....I am glad it all worked out and we got it handled.

I can't tell you how much I totally appreciated the really cool Corvette Hot Wheels that you and your wife gifted me, her imagination is incredible!! My wife loved the popcorn and of course those butter cookies always get eaten fast!
Thank you again and Happy Holiday's to you and your loved ones...

Here are a couple pics showing your Laguna Blue Z51 before and after photos...I have a nice complete album that I will upload to this post shortly.

Thanks
Dave

Everyone else that chimed in, thank you from the bottom of my heart I appreciate your support!
Attached Images     

Last edited by Innovative714; 12-17-2016 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Flipped my post below original
Old 01-04-2020, 08:04 AM
Csr24gordo
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Zaino dave?
Old 01-05-2020, 12:30 PM
skyavonee
Melting Slicks

Received 112 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by Csr24gordo
Zaino dave?
Zaino is overrated, IMO. There are a lot of quality car care products in the marketplace today. In my experience, you're best off finding a detailer you trust and letting them use whatever products they're most comfortable with. This will probably yield better results than choosing a product first and searching for a detailer who uses it second.
The following 2 users liked this post by skyavonee:
Blue Blood (01-05-2020), Innovative714 (03-29-2023)
Old 01-06-2020, 09:02 PM
mark1107
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15

Here’s all of the cars Dave has detailed and taken care of for me...

Innovative714 (03-29-2023)
Old 01-06-2020, 09:13 PM
MTPZ06
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,592 Likes on 1,335 Posts

Dave is the best!!

Miss having that guy around...
Old 01-08-2020, 03:40 PM
L8 APEX
Instructor

Received 64 Likes on 39 Posts

Dave is the best I'm sure there are others but I have no desire to look for them, 1st class service start to finish.

I gladly drive 2-3 hrs depending on traffic sometimes trailering cars to him no need to look elsewhere if you want the best
Old 01-19-2020, 07:48 PM
NASTYC7
Drifting

Received 433 Likes on 239 Posts

Do you do Expel or similar also?
Old 01-24-2020, 07:18 PM
L8 APEX
Instructor

Received 64 Likes on 39 Posts

dave is probably busy an unable to respond but yes they do PPF he's done( 3) of mine
Old 03-29-2023, 04:01 PM
Innovative714
Instructor

Originally Posted by Csr24gordo
Zaino dave?
No, Dave here from Innovative Detailing in Southern California!
Old 03-29-2023, 04:11 PM
Innovative714
Instructor

Originally Posted by skyavonee
Zaino is overrated, IMO. There are a lot of quality car care products in the marketplace today. In my experience, you're best off finding a detailer you trust and letting them use whatever products they're most comfortable with. This will probably yield better results than choosing a product first and searching for a detailer who uses it second.
Very well said @skyavonee I have been in the paint correction/detailing business for over 37yrs and the amount of products out there is so overwhelming. A professional like myself has the arsenal to deliver results above and beyond some of these overrated products. How the products are used, type of polisher, pad utilized, speed, pressure applied plays a very important role to delivering a quality optically clear finish. No one product will get it done, that's like using a large screwdriver for any type of screw, paint technology along with detailing chemistry is always changing and advancing.

Get notified of new replies

To Innovative Detailing in Tustin

Old 03-29-2023, 04:22 PM
Innovative714
Instructor

Originally Posted by MTPZ06
Dave is the best!!

Miss having that guy around...
@MTPZ06 thanks buddy, I am back!

Seems like since this whole Covid thing started I dropped off, and I apologize for that. It changed the dynamics of so many businesses and people's lives, me as well. But fortunately, the passion I have for the automotive surface care industry propelled me and kept me going taking me to a whole new level at Innovative Detailing.
Old 03-29-2023, 05:15 PM
Innovative714
Instructor

@mark1107 and @L8 APEX I can't thank you both enough from the bottom of my heart for your business and support. Both of you come to me from not just around the corner, and that's something that means the world to me and just know that I am always here for your vehicles surface care needs!
MZ06 (04-26-2023)
Old 03-29-2023, 05:22 PM
Innovative714
Instructor

Originally Posted by NASTYC7
Do you do Expel or similar also?
Sorry @NASTYC7 for the late reply, but for future reference I am an authorized SunTek Paint Protection Film installer, I use their Eastman/Core verified software and all is plotted in house

Originally Posted by L8 APEX
dave is probably busy an unable to respond but yes they do PPF he's done( 3) of mine
Thanks @L8 APEX, I appreciate your response here!

C8 Stingray getting wrapped with SunTek Ultra PPF, wrap it up today before it's too late!

Quick Reply: Innovative Detailing in Tustin