Southern California Southern California

Looking for C6 Stock Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 08:06 PM
elizavette
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for C6 Stock Wheels

Anyone can recommend a site or place for stock C6 wheels (new or used) other than craigslist or ebay... ? My current setup is the stock C6 base wheels powder coated in gloss black. Looking to keep it the same if not similar.

My front right wheel apparently has a crack or some rust of some kind (my wheels were powdercoated a couple yrs ago) and is now leaking air pressure from the tire and therefore the tire has been now receiving more wear down due to deflating and inflating.

So im told I can re-weld it but it sounds like it would cost almost the same to replace the damn wheel and if im replacing one wheel I might as well replace them all around. Any input or suggestions would help thanks! Im in the LA/South Bay Area.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:23 AM
Vet Interested
Le Mans Master

Received 2,093 Likes on 1,207 Posts

Originally Posted by elizavette
Anyone can recommend a site or place for stock C6 wheels (new or used) other than craigslist or ebay... ? My current setup is the stock C6 base wheels powder coated in gloss black. Looking to keep it the same if not similar.

My front right wheel apparently has a crack or some rust of some kind (my wheels were powdercoated a couple yrs ago) and is now leaking air pressure from the tire and therefore the tire has been now receiving more wear down due to deflating and inflating.

So im told I can re-weld it but it sounds like it would cost almost the same to replace the damn wheel and if im replacing one wheel I might as well replace them all around. Any input or suggestions would help thanks! Im in the LA/South Bay Area.
West Coast Corvettes in Anaheim maybe....

Last edited by Vet Interested; 04-25-2017 at 11:24 AM.
Old 04-28-2017, 08:28 AM
GRUNIE
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I have a set of C7, 19' front, 20 rears off my Z51. They are chrome but I'm sure can be powder coated or painted black. They also have the center caps.
Old 04-29-2017, 03:17 PM
Nomomoney
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I believe there are several styles of stock C6 wheels.

You can try this place;

http://www.wheelsamerica.com/Buy-OEM-Wheels.php

They have several facilities throughout the US and one of them is in Buena Park.

Good luck
Old 05-04-2017, 12:41 AM
Richor
CF Lifetime Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Ill be selling my zr1 style black wheels off my C6 in 1 month or so, tires are good too. Going widebody. If you can wait I will make you a good deal.
Old 05-07-2017, 05:07 PM
reybeltran
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SoCal Events Coordinator

I have a set of OEM wheels with the original finish taken off my 07 Base C6 with less than 20k miles. PM if you are interested.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:46 PM
Vette310
Racer

Just replace the rim your looking for, if you find just the one rim I can have it powder coated same day gloss black. Pm me if you decide to take that route I'm located in Gardena
Old 05-16-2017, 05:55 PM
elizavette
Pro

Whats the name of your place? I called a place in gardena and they told me they could do it at a good price and the same day but I had to take the wheel without the tire .. wondering if its the place I called.

thanks

Originally Posted by Vette310
Just replace the rim your looking for, if you find just the one rim I can have it powder coated same day gloss black. Pm me if you decide to take that route I'm located in Gardena

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for C6 Stock Wheels

Quick Reply: Looking for C6 Stock Wheels