Southern California Southern California
View Poll Results: Which is/are your preferred days/times? (multiple selections allowed)
Saturday - 9/10am
20.00%
Saturday - 6/7pm
20.00%
Sunday - 9/10am
60.00%
Sunday - 6/7pm
20.00%
Tuesday - 9/10am
20.00%
Tuesday - 6/7pm
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LA Meetup July 4th Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2017, 02:12 AM
Cubicinches
Racer

Received 415 Likes on 154 Posts

Default LA Meetup July 4th Weekend

I want to gauge folks' interest in an informal meetup in LA over the July 4th weekend. I realize it's late notice, and that many people might be out of town, so interest could be low. If so, no big deal. I propose Saturday, Sunday or Tuesday. Either mid-morning (i.e. 9/10am) or early-evening (6/7pm). Please vote for your preferred days/times in the poll above. Or share your general thoughts. Location-wise, I'm thinking West LA or Santa Monica or somewhere around WeHo, depending on whether I get more Westside or Eastside attendees. It's impossible to please everyone when it comes to a location. So this meetup is geared towards folks relatively close to those areas, as opposed to everyone scattered throughout the LA, OC and Inland Empire. It will be really informal. No cruise afterwards and no planned meal, but I may pick a spot with a food or drink option(s). We'll just meet up for an hour or so to talk cars and to get to know other Vette owners in the area.

Last edited by Cubicinches; 06-29-2017 at 02:15 AM.
Old 06-29-2017, 04:44 PM
oldC5
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,223 Likes on 734 Posts

www.facebook.com/candcav/
Old 06-30-2017, 03:08 AM
Cubicinches
Racer

Received 415 Likes on 154 Posts

So far interest is low and, those who are interested, are spread across the day/time range. So unless there are a fair number of responses within the next 24 hours, I'm going to postpone the meetup until another time, when I can also provide people with more notice.
Old 06-30-2017, 09:18 PM
My Vette Life
Safety Car

Received 240 Likes on 186 Posts

Originally Posted by Cubicinches
I want to gauge folks' interest in an informal meetup in LA over the July 4th weekend. I realize it's late notice, and that many people might be out of town, so interest could be low. If so, no big deal. I propose Saturday, Sunday or Tuesday. Either mid-morning (i.e. 9/10am) or early-evening (6/7pm). Please vote for your preferred days/times in the poll above. Or share your general thoughts. Location-wise, I'm thinking West LA or Santa Monica or somewhere around WeHo, depending on whether I get more Westside or Eastside attendees. It's impossible to please everyone when it comes to a location. So this meetup is geared towards folks relatively close to those areas, as opposed to everyone scattered throughout the LA, OC and Inland Empire. It will be really informal. No cruise afterwards and no planned meal, but I may pick a spot with a food or drink option(s). We'll just meet up for an hour or so to talk cars and to get to know other Vette owners in the area.
Only If​​ Monday was an option.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:59 AM
Vet Interested
Le Mans Master

Received 2,093 Likes on 1,207 Posts

Looks like this fizzled out.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:28 PM
SocalChvy
Drifting

Received 83 Likes on 54 Posts

Can we schedule another meet up?

Get notified of new replies