Best Body Shop Los Angeles - San Fernando Valley Area

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2017, 10:51 AM
996toomey
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Body Shop Los Angeles - San Fernando Valley Area

Hello:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a very good / excellent body shop in Southern Ca who is familiar with and or specializes in Corvettes? If possible would would like to try and stay in North Los Angeles - San Fernando Valley - Santa Clarita Area.

I had my car parked on the street in a residential neighborhood and someone backed into it. Damage looks to be mostly confined to the driver’s side front fender but I can not open driver’s door do to fender being pushed in / out of alignment.

Thanks.

Robert

Last edited by 996toomey; 11-19-2017 at 11:11 AM.
Old 11-19-2017, 11:47 AM
Twistedpixels
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just had my car repainted at C&C Collision but they are in Alhambra. It is a great shop and Rett and Nathan who run it are good guys that take pride in their work. A full repaint is a big job and there were issues like always and they did not try to hide it or make excuses. They just fixed it and made sure it was perfect before giving it back. The car has virtually no orange peel as well. Le mans blue is a tough color as well. I am in La Crescenta and could have gone to anyone of a hundred shops that are closer. If you want to see some pictures and a video of my car you can check my Instagram bmgz06
Old 11-19-2017, 12:10 PM
996toomey
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you.

I was in La Crescenta yesterday when it happened.

I will look into them.
Old 11-19-2017, 04:24 PM
Twistedpixels
Racer

Originally Posted by 996toomey
Thank you.

I was in La Crescenta yesterday when it happened.

I will look into them.
That is where my car got screwed up from a bunch of debris due to a prior accident on the west bound side that was not cleared up when the cars pulled off. A semi drove right over all the bumper or fender parts and chucked them right back towards my car. I stay off the 210 now before between Lowell and Angeles crest since it tends to be the worst area.

Ya call them and talk to Rett. He is very nice and knows how to deal with the Insurance companies. He goes the extra mile most shops will not when battling with the adjusters.

Next time you are in the area let me know you can check out their work first hand on my car.

Last edited by Twistedpixels; 11-19-2017 at 04:25 PM.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:27 AM
Z06ster
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 127 Likes on 87 Posts

Doug's customer paint and body is Chatsworth and I highly recommend. They did my Tigershark front and WCC raised hood and I was very pleased with the results. Forum rules prohibit me from posting a link to their website. You should have no problem finding them by asking Mr. Google.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:38 PM
F4 Phantom
Melting Slicks

Received 490 Likes on 292 Posts

Originally Posted by Twistedpixels
I stay off the 210 now before between Lowell and Angeles crest since it tends to be the worst area.
I'm in La Crescenta, too, Mayfield off Lowell. Yeah, that stretch of the 210 and now east into Pasadena is really f*cked up with the CALTRANS construction/barriers. I hate it!
Old 11-22-2017, 02:10 AM
Twistedpixels
Racer

Originally Posted by F4 Phantom
I'm in La Crescenta, too, Mayfield off Lowell. Yeah, that stretch of the 210 and now east into Pasadena is really f*cked up with the CALTRANS construction/barriers. I hate it!
Ya they have turned it into a cluster F&%$. Pretty tired of them making a mess and not improving anything at all.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:45 PM
bigbsp
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Subscribed
Old 11-28-2017, 02:13 PM
cv67
Team Owner

Received 3,043 Likes on 2,602 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Originally Posted by Z06ster
Doug's customer paint and body is Chatsworth and I highly recommend. They did my Tigershark front and WCC raised hood and I was very pleased with the results. Forum rules prohibit me from posting a link to their website. You should have no problem finding them by asking Mr. Google.

Used Doug many times first class work his "insurance" work looks better than most shops "great" work. Our repaint was unbelieveable

Get notified of new replies

To Best Body Shop Los Angeles - San Fernando Valley Area

Quick Reply: Best Body Shop Los Angeles - San Fernando Valley Area