Southern California Southern California

Big shout out to Elite Auto Collision

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2018, 04:03 PM
jetbluu
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Default Big shout out to Elite Auto Collision

Just wanted to say a big shoutout to Elite Auto Collision over in La Mesa, CA. A while back I had them do my front widebody install and paint and just recently picked up my car from them for the installation of some Track Spec hood vents.

I'm sure the pics don't do my car justice, but don't hesitate to take your corvette's to this place. The bodywork and their attention to detail is top notch and is the reason I've remained a customer for years.

He has a dedicated guy that specializes in corvettes and the owner Adrian is also a corvette owner and a member here on corvetteforum, it was pretty easy to tell him what I needed done and get my car in for the work.

Enough talk though and on to the pics.

Please excuse the camera phone pics lol.
Attached Images     

Last edited by jetbluu; 04-26-2018 at 04:04 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Olitho (04-26-2018)
Old 04-28-2018, 11:47 AM
HP JNKEY
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jetbluu
Just wanted to say a big shoutout to Elite Auto Collision over in La Mesa, CA. A while back I had them do my front widebody install and paint and just recently picked up my car from them for the installation of some Track Spec hood vents.

I'm sure the pics don't do my car justice, but don't hesitate to take your corvette's to this place. The bodywork and their attention to detail is top notch and is the reason I've remained a customer for years.

He has a dedicated guy that specializes in corvettes and the owner Adrian is also a corvette owner and a member here on corvetteforum, it was pretty easy to tell him what I needed done and get my car in for the work.

Enough talk though and on to the pics.

Please excuse the camera phone pics lol.

Your car looks great, love the louvers.

Adrian did the widebody on my C6 about 9 years ago and it still looked like brand new when I sold it last November.

He's gonna be repainting my 69 Camaro in the future.

Highly recommend Elite for all your needs, especially Corvette Widebody conversions.
Attached Images  
Old 04-28-2018, 12:05 PM
Varmit
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 58 Likes on 45 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Adrian has worked on several of my Vettes over the past few years. I have referred several of my friends to his shop. Ellite has always done outstanding work at a fair price.
Old 05-02-2018, 03:46 PM
Torch FRC
Safety Car

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Looking good
Old 05-02-2018, 05:55 PM
Vet Interested
Le Mans Master

Received 2,093 Likes on 1,207 Posts

I have heard many good things about Elite. I hope I never have to but if needed they are at the top of the list.

Get notified of new replies

To Big shout out to Elite Auto Collision

Quick Reply: Big shout out to Elite Auto Collision