Southern California Southern California

SCVCC All-Corvette Car Show

Old 07-21-2018, 07:46 PM
stillcrazy
Burning Brakes

Received 194 Likes on 125 Posts

Default SCVCC All-Corvette Car Show

The Santa Clarita Valley Corvette Club is proud to announce our upcoming corvette show on Saturday, September 29, 2018 from 3pm to 9pm.

This year's show will benefit the Santa Clarita Coalition's "Adopt a Vet" program.

There will be trophies for all of the generations, etc. There will be live music, raffle tickets, and trophies for the winning cars. Food will be available thanks to Route 66 Classic Grill.

If you're interested see our website
https://scvcc.org/event/scvcc_car_show/ . We look forward to seeing you there.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:06 PM
madmatt9471
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Palmdale, Ca----- 2009 Cyber Gray 4LT A6 F55 452 RWHP 422 RWTQ- RIP 1998 C5 734 RWHP & 585 RWTQ-----
Received 341 Likes on 281 Posts

Originally Posted by stillcrazy
The Santa Clarita Valley Corvette Club is proud to announce our upcoming corvette show on Saturday, September 29, 2018 from 3pm to 9pm.

This year's show will benefit the Santa Clarita Coalition's "Adopt a Vet" program.

There will be trophies for all of the generations, etc. There will be live music, raffle tickets, and trophies for the winning cars. Food will be available thanks to Route 66 Classic Grill.

If you're interested see our website
https://scvcc.org/event/scvcc_car_show/ . We look forward to seeing you there.
I am bummed I won't be able to make it - I really like this show a lot. I will be coming back from a much needed vacation, Kauai, that evening on September 29th -

I really hope that the following year you put on another show

Thanks,Matt
Old 08-05-2018, 03:39 PM
stillcrazy
Burning Brakes

Received 194 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by madmatt9471
I am bummed I won't be able to make it - I really like this show a lot. I will be coming back from a much needed vacation, Kauai, that evening on September 29th -

I really hope that the following year you put on another show

Thanks,Matt
Matt, Sorry your not going to be able to make it, look forward to you joining us another time. We understand and vacations are important. Thanks again

Get notified of new replies

To SCVCC All-Corvette Car Show

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SCVCC All-Corvette Car Show