Southern California Southern California

San Diego Vette Owners: Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 01:47 PM
ufso
Le Mans Master

Received 181 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by boltvette
The Corvette Owners Club of San Diego is the largest and by far, the oldest Corvette club in the County. We have a wide range of activities. Check out our website at www.cocsd.com. We will have a 21-Corvette display at the San Diego International Auto Show at the convention center from Dec. 27 through the 30th. My '63 coupe will be there! We're also having a raffle for Corvette owners.

Craig
Sorry to pop your bubble but there are three more clubs that have tried to hold that destinction. They all started in 1956 but no one can show proof as to when exactly. I've never heard of your club stating that. There's Corvettes of So Cal, Corvette Club of America and one up north.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:15 AM
boltvette
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by ufso
Sorry to pop your bubble but there are three more clubs that have tried to hold that destinction. They all started in 1956 but no one can show proof as to when exactly. I've never heard of your club stating that. There's Corvettes of So Cal, Corvette Club of America and one up north.
None of those clubs are in San Diego County.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:20 AM
boltvette
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by EVLGTO
I haven't been part of a car club since I was 22 which was 20 years ago, and it wasn't a very good experience as we were all kids. I've had my eye on COCSD for a while though.
We're going to be at the SD International Auto Show at the convention center from the 27th through the 30th. Come by and say hello, check out some of our members' cars (my '63 will be there), watch a video that shows all of the fun stuff we do, and sign up for the Corvette owners raffle. If you submit your application for membership by the end of June, we will waive the one-time initiation fee.

Craig
Old 04-04-2019, 03:29 PM
SDLS1Rider
Le Mans Master

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Varmit
Mission Valley Corvettes has disbanded and is no longer, we were going to end up killig ourselves so we all went our seperate way, driving was getting to fast to crazy
Glad to see you round Brandon, I've gone big block Cobra
damn straight it was, we had people coming down from Valencia, L.A., Riverside, Orange Co and other So Cal locations for our high speed canyon carving
Originally Posted by Rag-Top Rick
But we`re always LURKING! ;{
Yep.
The following users liked this post:
sallen619 (04-04-2019)

Quick Reply: San Diego Vette Owners: Roll Call!