Dec. 2nd Pomona Swap Meet-park your 'vette for $25 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
Southern California Southern California

Dec. 2nd Pomona Swap Meet-park your 'vette for $25

Old 11-08-2018, 06:52 PM
ufso
CF Senior Member

Default Dec. 2nd Pomona Swap Meet-park your 'vette for $25

For those that have never been to the Pomona Swap Meet & Classic Car Show, it's a great venue to visit on December 2nd.

Of course the weather will be perfect, park your Corvette in an area with only Corvettes and be graciously directed where to park by me...(Sparky...on my name tag)!

Parking is $25 when you come in thru Gate 15 off Arrow Hwy. You can come in anytime after 8 AM on the Saturday the day before and get a front row spot. Usually about 100-150 show. All years are usually there, so there are plenty to see. If you want to take your steel car, parking is $12 and admission is $10 thru gate 17.

Park it to show or sell. Plenty of places to eat and buy beer!

The swap meet part is just like you remember as a kid, with plenty of "stuff" to choose from. You also get to admire 1000's of every kind of car you can imagine. The areas are: Corvette/Street Rod/Muscle/Classic/Porsche/Import/VW.

Hope to see you there and don't forget to say I saw the post on the Corvette Forum!

SPARKY - THAT'S WHAT MY NAME TAG SAYS
Old 11-10-2018, 08:47 PM
s2kpunisher
CF Senior Member

Planning on attending hope to see others out there 👍
Old 11-15-2018, 07:49 PM
ufso
CF Senior Member

Coming soon!!!

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: