Southern California Southern California

Shop to install lip and side skirts

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2019, 04:36 PM
lamaro88
Racer

Received 60 Likes on 37 Posts

Default Shop to install lip and side skirts

I live in Ventura, I just recently purchased a front lip and side skirts. They are fiberglass and unpainted so I need to get them painted and installed, and I dont think I am up to do the job. So just wondering if anybody has any recommendations....I am willing to drive a little but but LA are would probably be too far. For the most part just would need help installing, I know a body shop that can paint them.
Old 02-20-2019, 06:32 PM
kings1016
Instructor

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by lamaro88
I live in Ventura, I just recently purchased a front lip and side skirts. They are fiberglass and unpainted so I need to get them painted and installed, and I dont think I am up to do the job. So just wondering if anybody has any recommendations....I am willing to drive a little but but LA are would probably be too far. For the most part just would need help installing, I know a body shop that can paint them.
I would call A&A Corvette in Oxnard....I bought my supercharger from them. They are a Corvette specific shop...so if they can't do it, I'm sure they could point you to a reputable shop. Andy or Josh at A& A are great guys.....Just my 2 cents
The following users liked this post:
lamaro88 (02-20-2019)
Old 02-20-2019, 06:46 PM
lamaro88
Racer

Received 60 Likes on 37 Posts

Thanks, I'll definately try giving them a call.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:21 PM
pkincy
Safety Car

Received 645 Likes on 485 Posts

Do a search on the C7 forum. If you are going for CF have them wrapped and then installed. If you want carbon flash somebody did a long post on how he painted them with a rattle can and installed them himself. Did a great job. I suppose wrapping would even work for carbon flash. Ask your favorite wrap guy what wrap film he has in a sparkly gloss black. Than most any mechanical shop can install them for you.

Last edited by pkincy; 02-21-2019 at 02:22 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Shop to install lip and side skirts

Quick Reply: Shop to install lip and side skirts