Southern California Southern California

New/Used A&A supercharger kit for c7 only $3700

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2019, 05:23 PM
jerryc610
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default New/Used A&A supercharger kit for c7 only $3700

I am selling my Vortech SI V3 (Carb Legal) polished supercharger has only about 5K miles on it practically new comes with a new innercooler, ATI balancer, new couplers, new clamps, This is a full 100 % kit I purcharsed this From Teddy on this Forum great Amazing guy, I unfortunately never got to install the kit, Reason Came up on a great 2016 Z06 This is amazing kit from A&A Corvette will make your stock c7 a completly different animal.

(THIS IS FOR 2014 WET SUMP CAR), But can be installed in a newer year C7. I just spoke to Josh at A&A and he said For those of you with 2015 and up cars, you will need a 2014 water pump. Many have done the swap. Or buy the 2015 Bracket but its about $1000 if you want to go that route, all you need is plugs

Kit will include the 3.8" upgraded pulley with a 3.6" pulley and belt I bought here on CF
-Charge tube is ported for a meth kit, but if you plan on not running meth a simply plug is all that is needed. The port is on the bottom and out of site

The charge tubes and the blower are cleaned I am including every part that is included in the kit. Most of this kit is still brand NEW. I didn't take the innercooler or balancer out of the box there are BRAND NEW!!! If it is a deal breaker I certainly will unpack everything and get pictures of them. The IC pipes are brand new as well. Will Include $200 Big Bubba BOV, sounds great if your a person that wants attention this BOV will do the trick. Looks 1000% better then any other "used" kit AND I LOWERED THE PRICE $3700

text me 909 992 6170 im in the rancho cucamonga area (91701) area if you have any other questions please let me know

this is the kit on the original car that my boy Teddy has very CLEAN

Quick Reply: New/Used A&A supercharger kit for c7 only $3700