Corvette Museum Delivery

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2019, 03:36 PM
SUB VETTE
SUBVETTE
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 89 Likes on 62 Posts

Default Corvette Museum Delivery

Anyone out there in the San Diego or LA area taken delivery of their new car at the museum?

If so, would appreciate any advice / tips as to how you got there. Especially want to know the flight(s) / airlines that you used out of LAX or San Diego and any connections needed. Also would like to know where you stayed when you got to Bowling Green. Anything helpful from your experience would be appreciated. I'm trying to smooth the path to take delivery there later this summer.

Thanks for your help.
Old 06-09-2019, 05:42 PM
Yellow95
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Wife and I flew out of John Wayne and went to Nashville, there was a stop in Phoenix. We stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Bowling Green.
We picked up our 2018 Z06 mid July 2017. The delivery was a great experience. This is my wife's car and they treated us like royalty.
We then drove the car home. First oil change was in Little Rock. Dry sump needs oil change at 500 miles.

While your car nears pickup, it is displayed in the museum and you can see it on their web cam.

The museum has a deal with enterprise rent a car. You can leave the car at the museum if you are driving the new one home. check with the contact at the museum to get the right codes for the rental.

This was a great trip, everyone should do it. If (when) we buy a another new one we will do it again.

Old 06-09-2019, 06:14 PM
SUB VETTE
SUBVETTE
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 89 Likes on 62 Posts

Many thanks for sharing your experience
Old 06-10-2019, 03:20 PM
Wanderlust
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by SUB VETTE
Anyone out there in the San Diego or LA area taken delivery of their new car at the museum?

If so, would appreciate any advice / tips as to how you got there. Especially want to know the flight(s) / airlines that you used out of LAX or San Diego and any connections needed. Also would like to know where you stayed when you got to Bowling Green. Anything helpful from your experience would be appreciated. I'm trying to smooth the path to take delivery there later this summer.

Thanks for your help.
South west flies from SAN, SNA, LAX, LGB, ONT, BUR to BNA.
I'll be staying at an AirBnB, way better than hotels. I also plan to have my wrap done in Nashville.
Get some Prince's hot chicken and, if you are up for a line, Biscuit Love.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Museum Delivery

Quick Reply: Corvette Museum Delivery