Southern California Southern California

Sacto Grudge Matches 8/4

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2001, 09:15 PM
chadwilson71
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, some of us Viper types will be at the grudge matches (Saturday night drags) at Sacto Raceway 6-10pm on August 4th. Here is a thread on it if you are interested. I met a lot of you at the Corvette Day at Sac Raceway in Late December when I was still in my 99' C5. Hope to see some old friends!

http://vca1.viperclub.org/ubb/Forum13/HTML/000188.html

-Chad Wilson - 1999 Viper GTS ACR
Old 08-02-2001, 03:54 AM
2000Dream
Racer

Hey Chad,

I think I remember you. You had all the Mopar, Dodge tats right? Glad to see you got the car you wanted. You should show up at one of the Vette events in it, as I recall you had a cool sense of humor. I will be at Sears Point for the NHRA drags this weekend but maybe I'll be able to check out the Viper some other time.

Kris "The Longhaired dude with the Silver Vert"

Old 08-03-2001, 01:47 PM
chadwilson71
Instructor

Default Re: (2000Dream)

Yeah that was me! I remember we had a blast at that winery as they were pouring out their wines and describing the bouqet were were talking like "This fortified wine contains a hint of night train, with the sophistication of Thunderbird" hehe... And of course my then 20 year old Vegan girlfriend, what was I thinking? Duh... I will see you around, and if I am invited to any local CF functions I will surely attend!

-Chad :cheers:

Get notified of new replies

To Sacto Grudge Matches 8/4

Quick Reply: Sacto Grudge Matches 8/4