Southern California Southern California

A Big Thank You !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2001, 12:13 AM
ViperWiper
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to take a moment and thank all the Corvettes that entered the Auburn "Corvettes For Charity" Show & Shine last Saturday. Also I'd like to thank everyone that brought a toy for "Toys For Tots" which I haven't counted but there must be over 100 at least, and a thank you to everyone who bought 50-50 raffle tickets or gift raffle tickets at the show. The entire amount including the raffles, late gate registrations and vendor fees brought $1820.00 for the "Make A Wish Foundation".
It is the warmness and generosity of the Corvetters that made that possible and I wanted to thank everyone. We had 120 Vettes rangeing from 1957 to 2001, from 671 miles away North and 430 miles South, 100 miles East and 190 miles West, and we hope to see you next year at the show which will take place on July 27,2002.
If you'd like to be on the mailing list for a 2002 registration please send an email to corvettecruise@pacbell.net and put "Show & Shine 2002" in the subject line and include your u.s. post office mailing address for next years mailing. Thanks Again, Rocky

Quick Reply: A Big Thank You !!!!!