Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Las Vegas Speedway

Old 08-26-2005, 01:25 AM
dragster9
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Las Vegas Speedway

Newbee here, want to invite anybody to come out and join us at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and test your skills in racing. Anybody can sign up for the NHRA ET brackets, Heads Up classes, Sport RWD, and Quick 16 class. No need to be a pro or have a supped up engine, there is a bracket for all types of cars and driver. Come out an join us Sep. 9 - 10, let me know if you have any questions or need more info.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:48 AM
BSeery
Team Owner

Location: Exiled to Richmond, VA - Finally sold my house in Murfreesboro, TN ?? Corner of "Bumf*&k and 'You've got a purdy mouth'."
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
CI-VIII Burnout Champ
St. Jude Donor '06-'10, '13

Vegas Speedway has some really nice facilities. I have been out there for races on the big oval, the dirt track and "The Strip" and have found it to be one of the better venues in the U.S.

When do they hold their NHRA class events, on Friday or Saturdays? Do they have any test and tune days coming up ?
Old 08-31-2005, 12:09 AM
dragster9
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default here is more info..

Yea, Las Vegas speedway is one of the best out there. From what I know its going to both days, I will try to get info on test tune days. But here is a link so you can check it out http://www.nhrasportcompact.com/

Get notified of new replies

To Las Vegas Speedway

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Las Vegas Speedway