LG Motorsports ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2001, 03:37 PM
2D-XTRM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LG Motorsports ???

Hello

I live in Dallas and went to the LG Motorsports Dyno Day they had this past weekend. I was very impressed with their shop and setup. They had a 2000 FRC that had G7 on the side. Which after talking to LG himself is for their 600 hp 7-liter motor. I am thinking about having them build a motor for me. I know there are a lot of shop that have done great things with the 418-427 motors (i.e. MTI, ARE, etc.). The reason I am leaning towards LG is because he is located in Dallas so I can check on my car as the work is done, and if there is any problems they are close enough to take the car back to. My questions is does anyone have any real experience with LG Motorsports either good or bad? I do not wish this to turn into a LG bash I am just looking for some honest info about them. I would think that a company that races Corvettes would know a lot about them and how to get the most out of them both horsepower and handling.

Thanks
Old 10-22-2001, 10:01 PM
R23HTC
Le Mans Master

Received 182 Likes on 122 Posts

Default Re: LG Motorsports ??? (2D-XTRM)

Don't have any personal experience with them, but I have talked to them about my rebuild. I decided to go with Speedworks. http://www.txspeedworks.com At least you'll have a second option before you make up your mind.

Quick Reply: LG Motorsports ???