Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Looking for comments on 2 area shops

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 09:33 PM
TXGS507
Race Director

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,135 Posts

Patrick is a super guy.. Very honest and a man of integrity "which is rare".. He inspects every vehicle himself before it leaves his shop.. Good choice te-44... I am sure that your car is running very nicely.. hint hint,, Patrick once worked for Ligenfelter... shhhhh....
Old 12-31-2009, 12:48 AM
Gold Z
Drifting

Received 30 Likes on 11 Posts

Living in north Texas and owning a Corvette is wonderful. Besides being able to drive our cars all year on good roads we have some of the best Corvette shops in the US. I have personally used the services of all four shops mentioned in the tread and I have no trouble recommending any of them. 21st Century Musclecars was the last shop I used. I picked 21st because they had more experience installing Magnachargers. The installation looks like a factory install and with only 5 lbs of boost on a stock LS3 longblock it's making 540 hp. Sean at Corvettes of Dallas installed my PI torque convertor, LG Motorsports has done suspension work for me and sold me nearly everything on my car, Patrick at Quality also did work on my car last summer. Which ever shop a person chooses he will get first rate service done by expert mechanics who stand behind their work. Ain't Texas great!

Quick Reply: Looking for comments on 2 area shops