Drifting

Received 153 Likes on 101 Posts

Between Sugar Land and Richmond. 07 BLK Z06
I've has it about 6 weeks now.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:18 PM
ZAKsPop
Drifting

Oh, and a plug for Texas Quality Performance Exhaust for making my Z06 sound even meaner.
Old 03-27-2011, 05:35 PM
Bls8195
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is a good place in the Clear Lake area to install Cold Air Intake and an Exhaust system, I have all the parts already.

New Owner - 2005 Black C6 Convertible - Clear Lake Area.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:49 PM
m48xhp
Melting Slicks

Received 211 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by 4SELLL
Off of 762... N u?
im the other direction.just north/west of pecan grove
Old 03-27-2011, 07:54 PM
0Andrew6@TheDoubleAA
Former Vendor

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Houston Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12, '14
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Originally Posted by Bls8195
What is a good place in the Clear Lake area to install Cold Air Intake and an Exhaust system, I have all the parts already.

New Owner - 2005 Black C6 Convertible - Clear Lake Area.
I'm in league city and took mine to a place "not going to say" who did mine and did a horrible job. I ended up having to buy a seperate cover to keep dust in engine compartment. I'd highly recommend you take the time and spend the money and go to England Green and have them do the install on it. I'd even give some thought to having them do a Dyno tune. You'll see a nice difference in HP increase from stock to a vararam.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:31 PM
redrckt97
Melting Slicks

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ZAKsPop
Oh, and a plug for Texas Quality Performance Exhaust for making my Z06 sound even meaner.
Roger is a master with a welding machine
Old 03-27-2011, 10:58 PM
nspec
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Between Sugar Land and Richmond. 07 BLK Z06
I've has it about 6 weeks now.
where exactly? I live off of bissonnet and hwy6.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:26 PM
ZAKsPop
Drifting

Originally Posted by nspec
where exactly? I live off of bissonnet and hwy6.
I live right off of 59 right after crossing over Brazos River.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:53 AM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Seems there are quite a few of us West side guys popping up...and all this time I thought the natural habitat for Vette's was up North by The Woodlands.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:04 AM
Silverbullet00
Race Director

Location: Norman Oklahoma - The Only State in the Union with no Blue Counties!
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

You guys don't know it but you have started up a NCC chapter!

Non Club Club of Houston!

You need these,,,,well maybe not

APPLICATION FOR NON-MEMBERSHIP
NON-CLUB CLUB

I, ____________________ SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO PAY NO DUES, NEVER TO VOTE ON ANY MATTER OR ACTIVITY, TO JUST SHOW UP WHENEVER MY PRESENCE IT NOT REQUIRED AT BUT IS ALLOWED, THAT I WILL NEVER COME TO ANY NON CLUB CLUB NON OFFICIAL ACTIVITY IN ANY CAR OR TRUCK THAT COULD BE DESIGNATED BY ANY OTHER NON CLUB CLUB NON MEMBER AS A "RICER". I FURTHER PLEDGE TO SCORN AND PHYSICALLY FIGHT IF DEEMED NECESSAY BY A NON VOTE OF THE MAJORITY OF NON MEMBERS ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY NON PREAPPROVED "UN" MEMBER TO NOT WANT TO BECOME A NON MEMBER IN THE NON CLUB CLUB WHO APPLYS FOR SAID NON MEMEBERSHIP IF SAID NON APPLICANT DOES NOT OWN AT LEAST ONE

CORVETTE

SO HELP ME, BOWLING GREEN

SIGNED___________________ DATE_______________

Please print, sign and date, then destroy in a manner that leaves no evidence whatsoever!

THE NON CLUB CLUB of OKLAHOMA OR ANYWHERE

THE NONRULES AND WHYLAWS

SECTION ONE – THE NONRULES

1. There are no Rules!
2. See nonrule number 1.

SECTION TWO – THE WHYLAWS

1. The Whylaws are not needed but since they are required for some unknown reason we have agreed to not have the following:
a. No one shall be excluded from nonmembership unless they don’t own a Corvette, know someone who does, never wants to own one, or thinks that Corvettes suck.
b. Dues will not be accepted at any time! If you feel the need to buy something, buy a beer, lunch, dinner or a very expensive mod for another nonmember.
c. Compliments on a nonmember’s Vette are encouraged but not required unless you are trying to trick another nonmember into complying with 1.b. above. Then it might be a good idea.
d. Trash talking on the Corvette Forum, in person, or on any other semi-acceptable form of communication is very much encouraged, but, not required.
e. Modding of any Corvette is permissible at any time for any reason even if no one understands or agrees with the mod in nonquestion.
f. No votes are considered binding for any reason whatsoever for whatever the vote was taken for because,,,,,no votes can be counted because no voting will be allowed or recognized. See Nonrule number 1.
g. Aspirin is the recommended, but non required drug to ingest before reading further.
h. Non Club Club of Oklahoma nonevents are non sanctioned by anybody, any Body unless the nonmembers nonagree that it is cool to show up or not.
i. A fully nonsanctioned Non Club Club of Oklahoma event is defined as anytime one or more nonmembers do anything while doing that function within 10,000 miles of their Corvette or if the nonmember thinks about their Corvette within three and one half weeks of performing the aforementioned thing they were doing.
j. Any nonmember can be identified as driving or parking any Vette as either really clean or really filthy or anywhere in between at anytime unless it is real dark. Then, and only then, unless nobody cares or notices, can such identification and description be a matter of discussion or not.
k. Photographic evidence of Mods are encouraged but not required unless a nonmember throws the smiley face with the BS flag, either in person or on the Corvette Forum or other acceptable communication forum. In case of the noncompliance with this whylaw, nothing will be done, maybe.
l. Street Racing is Officially discouraged and will not be tolerated,,,,but will be graded.
m. At NO Time shall any nonmember not belong to the Non Club Club of Oklahoma unless at that time the nonmember secretly needs to not belong in order to save his or her life, or, get laid.
n. Ricer owners SUCK! Mostly.
o. Nonsanctioned Nonevents don’t count unless any nonmember wants them to, or not.
p. Never, and WE mean NEVER does any nonmember EVER,,,,,,, NEVERMIND!
q. Damn, we are only on q. Well we don’t like q. Or do we?
r. All attempts to increase RWHP or RWTQ are encouraged. But non required,,,,yeah right.
s. Pictures of Non Club Club of Oklahoma NonEvents are Nonsanctioned and cannot be sold, reproduced, copied, edited or given away without the expressed written consent of the pictured nonmember’s car or nonmember. Or not.
t. Really BAD pics can cause death or bodily harm to be inflicted on the photographer by a nonvote of the entire nonmembership.
u. Really tacky, drunken, sober, ugly or any where in between behavior will be noticed.
v. All nonmembers are nonrequired to have on their person or in their console enough quarters to wash their Vette just in case it needs it! Or not.
w. Nonmembers can never renounce their nonmembership unless they don’t have a Vette anymore, pledge to never own a Vette ever again, buy a RICER or decide to purchase a Ugo. In which case a special Non Club Club of Oklahoma nonmeeting will not be called to not decide whether or not the nonmember should lose his or her nonmembership status.
x. In no way should nonmembership in the Non Club Club of Oklahoma be considered as an accomplishment of any kind.
y. In no way should nonmembership in the Non Club Club of Oklahoma be considered as anything to be ashamed of. Unless, (see m. above) then it’s cool, or maybe just excusable.
z. Finally. See Below*

• Nothing on the previous pages means anything at all,,,,,,,,,,unless you want it to, and in that case don’t tell anyone because they won’t or shouldn’t care.

Check out our Non Club Club of Oklahoma Facebook page!
Old 03-28-2011, 12:47 PM
97coupechuck
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Woodlands area,
2006 silver C6, cam, heads, coil overs, T1 yadda yadda yadda,
1966 coupe, cruising mods, ZZ4, currently painting and no choice on color yet!
2008 white vert
Old 03-29-2011, 04:30 PM
kasper-pA-
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '05, '14, '15

00' NBM Coupe - Barker Cypress
Old 03-31-2011, 01:19 PM
ZAKsPop
Drifting

All you Houston area corvette owners, what is the best Chevy dealer around to have service my Z06 if needed. Mind you, only if it HAS to be done at a Chevy dealer. I'm thinking I might have to have my speedo calibrated. I have 345/30-19 rears that were on the car when I bought it and the speedo is off about 4%.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:53 PM
andrewjhaley
Racer

Missouri City - 04 Z
Old 03-31-2011, 07:26 PM
nspec
Racer

Originally Posted by Silverbullet00
You guys don't know it but you have started up a NCC chapter!

Non Club Club of Houston!
You need these,,,,well maybe not
lol what.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:28 PM
nspec
Racer

All you Houston area corvette owners, what is the best Chevy dealer around to have service my Z06 if needed. Mind you, only if it HAS to be done at a Chevy dealer. I'm thinking I might have to have my speedo calibrated. I have 345/30-19 rears that were on the car when I bought it and the speedo is off about 4%.
i dont think i'll ever take my z to a dealer. i'm still looking around a lot for a shop that can do rocker arms for me. really hard to decide who to take it to.

but for ur matter. i really dont know any service adviser/mechanics that act mature/professional enough to get my business.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:30 PM
nspec
Racer

also are you guys down for a meet if i set one up for CF members, sometime mid April?

Get notified of new replies

To Official Houston and surrounding areas discussion thread + Roll Call

Old 03-31-2011, 07:31 PM
4SELLL
Pro

Zak,, we sell lots of chevys where I work and any time i need warranty work i take it to Doug at Allen Samuels.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:31 PM
4SELLL
Pro

Originally Posted by nspec
also are you guys down for a meet if i set one up for CF members, sometime mid April?
Sundays yes for me... Saturdays im working all day.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:37 PM
nspec
Racer

cool. every meet will be set up inside the loop, this way its in the center of the city and closer to everyone.

Quick Reply: Official Houston and surrounding areas discussion thread + Roll Call