Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

6th Annual Space City Corvette Club Dinner Cruise to the Top Water Grill !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 11:11 PM
0Andrew6@TheDoubleAA
Former Vendor

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Houston Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12, '14
I believe in the Beer Fairy

This has become a pissing match and has not need to be posted here. You had a bad experience and I'm sure all of Space City is sorry for that, lets all leave it at that and move on. Bickering back and forth will not get anyone anywhere.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:13 PM
CaseyMoser
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Andrew6
This has become a pissing match and has not need to be posted here. You had a bad experience and I'm sure all of Space City is sorry for that, lets all leave it at that and move on. Bickering back and forth will not get anyone anywhere.
Done deal. Just really pissed off as can probably tell.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:20 PM
0Andrew6@TheDoubleAA
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by CaseyMoser
Done deal. Just really pissed off as can probably tell.
I hear ya, call Alan up and vent your frustrations. I know Neil and Wendy personally and they're very very genuinely great people.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:23 PM
Tinkerbell_in_Texas
Team Owner

Location: There goes another beautiful theory about to be murdered by a brutal gang of facts. American in AUS.
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12, '14

Old 07-23-2012, 11:27 PM
0Andrew6@TheDoubleAA
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell_in_Texas

Great pictures. Amy said Cookie and her had a great cruise.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:44 PM
Gitiup
Instructor

Hey Casey sorry you had such a bad time on our cruise. They have been working on that road since Hurricane Ike, just a couple of weeks ago that road was fine. Nobody knew that the road in question was going to be like that or we would probably have taken an alternate route. Kneel and Tinkerbell are some of the nicest people I know. As far as professional driving is concerned I have seen him turn some pretty fast lap times on the track too. If you live in Texas long you will see that our roads take some major abuse from the heat and heavy equipment used around here as you should know if you drive heavy equipment as you say you do. Sometimes there are things that happen that are out of our control that is life. If you want your car to stay pristine maybe you should just leave it in the garage and not drive it, otherwise drive it and watch for the idiots it won't be the last time I promise you on that one. I am not making any excuses for the person in question, I can assure you there will be something said about it. We are a club that likes to and do have alot of fun. We will continue to grow because the members in this club are some of the nicest and knowledgeable Vette people around. Crankshaft can chime in here, I can tell you He will not tolerate any inappropiate behavior on the road or off, Class Act all around. With that being said have a good day.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:48 PM
Gitiup
Instructor

Good pictures Amy, Hey Andrew we missed you bro maybe next time, I know you gotta make that money.
Old 07-24-2012, 12:02 AM
0Andrew6@TheDoubleAA
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Gitiup
Good pictures Amy, Hey Andrew we missed you bro maybe next time, I know you gotta make that money.
I'd of had a better time with yall but limited on vacation.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:01 AM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Originally Posted by Andrew6

I'd advise the bickering to stop.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:33 AM
Lapond
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks for chiming in Andy and Hugh. This whole thread had become a "pissing match" with no-one getting anywhere except for insulting people. Crankshaft is on vacation this week and I am sure he is not checking in on the forum and will probably be disappointed at this thread as we are a fun group of people who like to enjoy each others company and try very hard to ensure that our guests have a great time when they come out with us in their cars. Sorry you didn't have a good time on the cruise Casey. Try something else with us if you like or not, it is your choice and your car. But as you were advised if you want it to stay pristine leave it in the garage and just look at it once in a while, that way you can ensure that it never gets the rock chips that come with driving it on Texas highways or back roads.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:35 PM
CaseyMoser
Intermediate

I see you deleted all of my posts. Really shows how chicken **** you people are.

Last edited by pewter99; 07-24-2012 at 09:41 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:38 PM
0Andrew6@TheDoubleAA
Former Vendor

Old 07-24-2012, 09:40 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser

Originally Posted by CaseyMoser
I see you deleted all of my posts. Really shows how chicken **** you people are. You can't delete the video soon to be posted on YouTube. Good luck with your stupid member, owner of The Car Spot. He will always be a bitch in my mind.
actually a Moderator cleaned the thread up...just like I am gonna clean it up again...

Quick Reply: 6th Annual Space City Corvette Club Dinner Cruise to the Top Water Grill !!!!