Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Best paint & body shops in DFW?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 08:27 PM
95s
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best paint & body shops in DFW?

Hi, I am new to the forum. I don't have a vette but a nissan S14 240sx. I figured people with Vettes would be serious about their cars so I thought I would ask here. What are some good shops in the Dallas-Ft. worth area? I am in Arlington. I got rear ended and looking for a place that can deal with insurance in getting it done right. My car is very clean but wont be valued much so I am worried the insurance may not write the estimate up for a new bumper cover which I know I will need. Most aftermkt and remanufactured parts suck so don't want to go there. Also, its factory gold so its very hard to match. I was considering Complete Auto Body in Arlington. State farm also told me they will send the adjuster out to the shop so I guess I will have to decide on the shop before I get the check.

Thanks
Old 06-19-2013, 08:34 PM
James2002z06
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Only one ...

Originally Posted by 95s
Hi, I am new to the forum. I don't have a vette but a nissan S14 240sx. I figured people with Vettes would be serious about their cars so I thought I would ask here. What are some good shops in the Dallas-Ft. worth area? I am in Arlington. I got rear ended and looking for a place that can deal with insurance in getting it done right. My car is very clean but wont be valued much so I am worried the insurance may not write the estimate up for a new bumper cover which I know I will need. Most aftermkt and remanufactured parts suck so don't want to go there. Also, its factory gold so its very hard to match. I was considering Complete Auto Body in Arlington. State farm also told me they will send the adjuster out to the shop so I guess I will have to decide on the shop before I get the check.

Thanks

Carr's Corvettes
Old 06-20-2013, 06:49 AM
RLYSLO
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Here are some other threads that may help:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/sout...body-work.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/sout...-referral.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/sout...k-in-d-fw.html
Old 06-20-2013, 01:02 PM
95s
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, thanks! It looks like Stuarts is the most commonly well liked one here.
Though, its a distance since Im in Arlington. I wish it wasn't so far. I would have problems getting a ride over there. I noticed they don't offer a lifetime warranty. Most other shops do. My insurance, state farm, also said they will send the adjuster to the shop so I have no idea right now what they will estimate it for.

Get notified of new replies

To Best paint & body shops in DFW?

Quick Reply: Best paint & body shops in DFW?